If you are an aspiring Office Administrator or already employed but want a refresher, the Diploma in Office and HR Management – Level 4 is the best course that will equip you with the skills and knowledge to become successful in your job role. It is a competitive industry and the more qualified you are in your line of work, the more marketable you will become to potential employers. Gain in-depth knowledge on administrative best practices and HR management for the overall success of the organisation. Administration and human resource are central to an organisation and the more effective office administrators are in their job, the more impact it will have on the company as a whole. An Office Administrator can wow their colleagues with administrative skills and high performing tasks. The course is insightful and practical, giving you the opportunity to understand the fundamentals of office administration and have a successful career in this field.
The course will introduce you to key topics such as administrative procedures, telephone etiquette, business writing, time management and business succession planning. Become confident in your skills and learn how to apply your knowledge in the workplace.
The Diploma in Office and HR Management – Level 4 is a comprehensive course to learn how to work effectively in the workplace, prioritise your tasks, motivate your employees and achieve common organisational goals.
- Become an effective office administrator upon completion of this course.
- Become competent in administrative and HR duties, learn administrative procedures and provide administrative support.
- Keep your team motivated, and equip them with the right tools to succeed within an office environment.
- Learn about telephone etiquette and handling a difficult customer.
- Apply office administration best practices to increase the growth of the organisation.
- Learn business writing techniques, meeting management and taking meeting minutes..
- Learn organisational skills and business ethics.
- Become qualified in office administration and HR management and work within an organisation with room for progress and career enhancement.
1: Need Of Administrative Procedure
2: Effective Administrative Support Skills
3: How To Enhance Business Writing Skills
4: Manage Organisational Meetings
5: Taking Meeting Minutes Effectively
6: Use Of Technology For Communication
7: What Is Business Succession Planing
8: Organisational Skills Development
9: Planning & Creating Teamwork
10: Good Business Ethics For The Organisation
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Upon the completion of this course, you will be awarded the Level 4 Diploma in Office and HR Management by ABC Awards. The Certification will also include the summary of units learned. Each unit will include the specificities studied. You will gain a professional qualification and be viewed as a marketable candidate by potential employers who will recognise your skills and commitment demonstrated while following this course.
ABC Awards is a leading national awarding body renowned for its extensive range of industry-standard accredited vocational qualifications. ABC Awards is Ofqual regulated and have an established reputation for cultivating high-quality and diverse skills and knowledge. They are committed to developing and awarding qualifications that showcase skills for employment. ABC Awards was established in 1998 and thousands of learners qualify for their vocational trainings each year. They offer a wide range of qualifications that cover multiple sectors and industries. They have a simplified process and learners are guaranteed to receive excellent value for money. ABC Awards ensures their partners receive the best possible service.
Who is this course for?
- Office Administrators and Administrative Assistants
- HR employees
- Individuals who are temporarily employed and want to gain administrative skills
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Office Administration and HR Management and further their career
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 3 or above in any discipline.
- Office Administrator – £17,477 per annum
- Administrative Assistant – £16,926 per annum
- Human Resource Officer – £24,435 per annum
- Human Resource Assistant – £20,286 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.