Enhance your reception and administrative skills to improve your prospects of gaining employment or promotion within the broad field of office administration. A Diploma in Office Administration and Reception from recognised course provider Global Edulink will demonstrate to employers your willingness and ability to learn and improve.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
The Diploma in Office Administration and Reception is delivered in four units, delivered through professionally developed tutorials:
Unit 1: Customer service skills;
Unit 2: Developing ICT skills and business communication;
Unit 3: Professional and personal development, and managing a business environment;
Unit 4: Record keeping (Finance and HR).
The course will also focus on improving general customer service skills (which are vital for working as a Receptionist or in any role with customer contact). You will also learn how to prepare and produce business documentation such as letters, presentations and memos and how to communicate within a business environment through emails and social media.
We know that learning these skills are vital to working in an office or Receptionist role, but we also understand that gaining employment can be difficult without adequate job-seeking skills. Therefore, your course will also cover CV, cover letter and personal statement preparation, as well as job interview techniques.
With flexible study times of online learning, apply today to easily gain the skills needed to be a successful Receptionist, Office admin, Office manager, Administrative assistant or Secretary and begin to start a good career.
By the end of your course, you will have gained or improved your Administrative, Receptionist, ICT, Customer Services, Finance, HR and technical writing skills and improved your chances of gaining employment or making good progress in your career.
- Developing customer service skills
- Business reports and letter writing
- E-mails writing tips
- Typing speed development
- Tips for speed reading
- Microsoft word
- Microsoft excel
- Microsoft powerpoint
- Microsoft outlook
- Microsoft access
- Diary management
- Handling confidential documents
- Job functions and description of office admin/ manager
- Successful meeting minutes
- Note taking
- Document proofreading
- Appointment booking and arranging interviews
- Delivering postal mail
- Organising a meeting
- Data management, record keeping and filing
- Event planning
- Arrange business travel & accommodation
- Quickbooks for payroll management
- Invoicing/petty cash
- Supervising and monitoring the office works
- Time management
- Motivating employees
- Creating an effective cv and cover letter
By learning online, you can access your course content 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and can easily fit your learning around your busy life. With specialist mentor support, plus all the reading and study materials you need plus an online study forum and platform you will be guided through each step of gaining your qualification.
You will take a final, multiple-choice assessment at the end of your course; this is marked automatically so you will immediately know whether you have passed and gained your qualification. Students who pass the course will gain a Diploma in Office Administration and Reception.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
– Looking to start work as a Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, Office Administrator or Secretary?
– Already working in any of these roles and wish to gain advanced administrative skills in areas such as ICT, Human Resources (HR) and Finance?
– Experienced in any of these roles and keen to develop your understanding of ICT and of Finance and HR?
If so, Global Edulink’s Diploma in Office Administration and Reception will give you the knowledge, skills and confidence to start or progress in your career and impress existing or prospective employers. You may also use this qualification to become a Team Supervisor or Personal Assistant or to go on to specialise as a Medical or Legal Secretary.
You do not need any previous experience or qualifications to enrol – students of all backgrounds are welcome. You must be aged 17 years or over and have a basic understanding of Numeracy, ICT and English Language and Literacy.
To help you to gain employment as a Receptionist, Office Manager or Secretary, our recognised Diploma qualification is designed to be practical and useful rather than merely theoretical. The course is comprehensive, in that there is no need for you to enrol on a separate ICT course as it covers working with Microsoft Office, data entry, writing and formatting administrative documents.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.