Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in Office Administration - Multi skills Bundle
50% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
The Office Admin course bundle is designed for individuals who want to follow a combination of many courses, which include the Diploma in Office Administration, Advanced Diploma in Office Administration, Diploma in Microsoft Office, Human Resource Management And Leadership Skills and Customer Service Skills. The skills bundle prepares individuals for a career in office administration. Learners will gain a clear understanding of office skills and administrative procedures. The course will focus on communication and human resource management allowing learners to progress into multiple roles within the administrative department.
The Office Admin skills bundle will give learners practical experience through simulated situations within an office environment. The qualification will enable learners to enhance their opportunities to progress in their careers and find a well-paid job. It is an excellent course bundle for beginners who want to take their first step in office administration or for individuals already employed in the field, and want to enhance their skills and knowledge.
Learn the fundamentals of office administration from beginner level to more advanced administrative duties. Administration is central to an organisation and if individuals want to advance in their careers in this field, the qualification will be helpful. Learn administrative procedures, tools and guidelines, understand bookkeeping and payroll, writing letters, reports and overseeing the office. The Office Admin skills bundle will enable individuals to achieve a high level qualification that will be desirable to potential employers both locally and internationally.
What Will I Learn?
- Have a clear understanding of the job role of Office Administrator, learn to adhere to relevant standards and conduct yourself professionally
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, tasks, set priorities and meet specific deadlines.
- Provide operational support to the administrative department.
- Learn how to use a proper filing system for documents and records to support daily office operations.
- Use interpersonal skills to respond to and support the vision of the organisation.
- Learn how to apply information technologies to support communication with stakeholders
1: Office Administration And Reception Skills
- Business Reports And Letter Writing
- E-Mails Writing Tips
- Typing Speed Development
- Tips For Speed Reading
2: Bookkeeping And Payroll Skills
- Quickbooks For Payroll Management
- Invoicing/Petty Cash
- Sage 50 Computerised Accounting
- Configuration Of Sage 50 Software(Introduction To Sage 50)
- Use Chart Of Accounts
- Create And Maintain Nominal Accounts
- Dealing With Customers
- Dealing With Suppliers
- Cash Receipts
- Cash Payments
- Bank Transfer
- Extract Reports
3: Ms Office Skills (2016)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Access
4: Time Management Skills
- Time Management Fundamentals
- Time Management Tips
- Manage Time
- Managing Your Time
- Successful Time Management Process
- Time Management Skills
- Time Management With Outlook
- Time Management For Sales Professionals
- Time Management For Lawyers
- Time Management For Nurses
5: Human Resource Management And Leadership Skills
- Hr Management
- Leadership Skills
6: Telephone Skills
- Telephone Techniques
- Telephone Etiquette
- Telephone Customer Service Process
- Power Of Telephone Courtesy
- Customer Service At Call Centres
7: Customer Service
- Customer Service Principles
- Customer Service And Legislation
- Customer Service Techniques
- Customers And Communication In Business
- Creating A Positive Impression Among The Customers
- Dealing With Requests, Queries And Issues
- Customer Relationship
- Feedback And Sales
Course Library Objectives
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training
- Become qualified and enhance your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your profession
- Understand how to use your skills and advance in your career
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Office Admin course bundle you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Level 3 Diploma in Office Administration by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Who is this course for?
- HR personnel
- Administrative Assistants
- Finance Assistants
- There are no formal pre-requisites for this course bundle
- Basic knowledge of English, Maths and ICT
- Anyone interested in expanding their administrative skills and knowledge
- Office Administrator – £17,425 per annum
- Administrative Officer – £19,398 per annum
- Human Resource Administrator – £19,689 per annum
Others jobs you can get
- Administrative Assistant
- Finance Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.