Diploma in Office Administration - Level 4
Amazing discounts for Black Friday and Easter Monday
Stand the chance to get a free Level 4 or above course when you enroll with us!!!
Gain knowledge of office administration and administrative techniques with the Diploma in Office Administration – Level 4. The course offers insight into what it takes to work in office administration. Whether this is your first job or you are already employed, you will acquire the skills to make you marketable in the field of administration in multiple industries.
Office Administrators are responsible for varied duties including human resources management, providing administrative support and supervising a team. A competent office administrator is usually the core focus of an office environment and duties that fall under Operations are usually met by an office administrator. The course covers the fundamentals in office administration and focuses on all aspects of administrative work.
The Diploma in Office Administration Level – 4 course will teach learners office administration matters and how it can be a high performing position with room to enhance your career. The course will focus on basic skills and competencies of how to manage a smoothly run office. As an academic qualification it is highly useful for learners who want to take their education to the next level.
We are always thinking of ways in which you can gain the best from our online learning platform. When you enroll with us on this program you will have the opportunity to enroll on a Level 4 course or above for free!!! The courses that you can choose from have been indicated on our suggested course below.
- Diploma in Business Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Bookkeeping - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and HR - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and PA - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Reception - Level 4
- Diploma in Business Management – Level 5
- Diploma in Business Management – Level 5
- Diploma in Risk Management - Level 5
- Diploma in Strategic Management - Level 5
- Diploma in Advanced Financial Reporting - Level 5
- Diploma in Advanced Management Accounting - Level 5
What Will I Learn?
- Gain a clear understanding of the job role in office administration and learn how to become competent in administrative skills and duties.
- Learn how to motivate your team, build skills and provide administrative support in a range of office functions.
- Learn how to apply administrative best practices to increase growth and success within an organisation.
- Learn how to take minutes at meetings and enhance your competency in meeting management.
- Qualifying in office administration means you can work in various roles with well-paid positions and room for progression.
- Improve your knowledge in business writing.
Course Curriculum : Diploma in Office Administration - Level 4
1: Administrative Procedure
2: Administrative Support
3: Business Writing
4: Meeting Management
5: Taking Meeting Minutes
6: Communication With Technology
7: Business Succession Planning
8: Organisational Skills
9: Teamwork And Team Building
10: Business Ethics
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course will be evaluated through written assignments. In order to complete this programme successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Please Note: Additionally, £179 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (it is not required to pay initially when you are registering). this payment can be paid into 3 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Those who successfully completed the course will be awarded the Level 3 Diploma in Office Administration by ABC Awards and a learner unit summary (which contains the details of the units in your course you have completed). This professional qualification will make you an asset to potential employers and your motivation and commitment to excel your skills will be recognised.
Course Code: QLS-03797
Awarding Body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards is an Ofqual regulated, leading national awarding body which develops diverse, high-quality vocational qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14. Founded in 1998, ABC Awards is a leading national awarding organisation with a long-established reputation for high quality support and services to the educational sector. ABC Awards are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life. If you gain an ABC Awards accredited qualification with Global Edulink, you will demonstrate a high level of skill, and will come away with many more opportunities open to you.
Who is this course for?
- Office Administrators and Managers
- Executive Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Front Desk Operators and Receptionist
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Office Administration and further their career
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 3 or above in any discipline.
- Office Manager
- Administration Manager
- Office Administrator
- Administrative Assistant
Others jobs you can get
- Executive Assistant
- Personal Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What's is operating system
Kindly note that Diploma in Office Administration - Level 4 will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.