Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in Office Administration and Reception - Level 4
Are you a receptionist or an office administrator looking to hone your skills to thrive within the competitive industry? Then look no more, as this course in Diploma in Office Administration and Reception – Level 4 is all you need to come away as a skilled individual with immense knowledge on office administration and reception. This course is a certification that could open many doors for interested individuals, given they have a qualification at level 3 or above in a related disciple.
This comprehensive course will first introduce you to the roles, duties and responsibilities of an office administrator and a receptionist. You will learn everything about these two fields from their importance within the organisation, to their role in providing administrative support, leaving no room for confusion. Working with a team is common in both roles, and hence this course also includes modules that will guide you on how to keep your team motivated and to equip them with the right tools to succeed.
Vital skills such as telephone handling skills, communication skills, meeting skills and leadership skills that are needed for a prosperous career in administration and reception will also be sufficiently trained through this course, followed by tutor guidance on how to handle a difficult customer to gain their trust and loyalty. This course will also cover the broader areas such as business ethics, administration procedures and many more to further strengthen your knowledge on administration and reception.
The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This means that Global Edulink* has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 4 against level descriptors published by Quality Licence Scheme, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current qualifications. Quality Licence Scheme endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
*1Training is an approved reselling partner for Quality Licence Scheme courses under Global Edulink
Why study at 1Training?
1Training offers the most convenient path to gain skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at 1Training and you will be provided with all the necessary material which includes Free CV writing pack to make your learning experience enriching and rewarding.
When you enroll for this programme, you will additionally receive two CPD accredited courses for free from 1Training.org. You have the opportunity to choose your preferred courses from a recommended list, and earn more CPD Points/Hours to your portfolio. The courses that you can choose from have been indicated on our suggested course below.
- Office Admin
- Office Admin and Reception Skills
- Diploma in Office Administration and Receptionist Skills
- Office Assistant Training
- Administrative HRM Training
- Accounts and Payroll with QuickBooks Plus
- Advanced Diploma in Office Administration - Multi Skills
- Business and Administration
- HR Management and Team Leading
- HR Bookkeeping and Payroll Management
What Will I Learn?
- Become an effective office administrator, receptionist or telephone operator upon completion of this course.
- Become competent in administrative and receptionist duties, learn administrative procedures and provide administrative support.
- Keep your team motivated, and equip them with the right tools to succeed within an office environment.
- Learn about telephone etiquette and handling a difficult customer.
- Apply office administration best practices to increase the growth of the organisation.
- Learn business writing techniques, meeting management and taking meeting minutes.
- Learn organisational skills and business ethics.
- Become qualified in office administration and reception and work within an organisation with room for progress and career enhancement.
1: Administrative procedure
2: Administrative support
3: Telephone etiquette
4: Business writing
5: Time management
6: Meeting management
7: Taking meeting minutes
8: Business succession planning
9: Communication strategies
10: Handling a difficult customer
11: Organisational skills
12: Business ethics
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course will be evaluated through written assignments. In order to complete this programme successfully, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Option 1 – Quality Licence Scheme Certification
At the Completion of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from Quality Licence Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
Certification Fee (Printed Quality Licence Scheme Certificate) – £59
Option 2 – CPD Accredited Certificate
Learners who complete the course successful will receive a CPD Accredited Certificate.
Certification Fee (E Certificate/ PDF Copy) – Free
Certification Fee (Printed Certificate/ Hard Copy) – £39
Course Code: QLS-03802
Awarding body (Accreditation)
Quality Licence Scheme have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. Quality Licence Scheme combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, Quality Licence Scheme also offers qualifications for all ages and abilities all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Who is this course for?
- Office Administrators and Administrative Assistants
- Individuals who are temporarily employed and want to gain administrative skills
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Office Administration and Reception and further their career
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A qualification at level 3 or above in any discipline.
- Office Administrator – £17,456 per annum
- Administrative Assistant – £16,910 per annum
- Receptionist – £16,271 per annum
- Personal Assistant – £25,139 per annum
- Executive Assistant – £30,573 per annum
- Receptionist / Telephone Operator – £15,821 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.