Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in Office Administration and Reception - Level 4
The certification is endorsed by an ABC Awards (Ofqual regulated awarding body)
Get 2 accredited qualifications in 1 program. The submission of your assessment is compulsory to get your ABC Awards certification. However, if you take a 20 question MCQ examination, you can also receive a free e-certificate from CPD & iAP.
The course is perfect for Office Administrators and Receptionists to take their career to the next level. The Diploma in Office Administration and Reception – Level 4 course will enable learners to improve their skills and knowledge in this field. Gain a competitive edge amongst potential employers and learn how to apply administrative best practices in your office environment. As anyone knows, administrative support is integral to the smooth and seamless operation of an organisation. An Office Administrator or Receptionist will be able to wow their colleagues with their in-depth knowledge and high performing skills. Whether you are new to this field or already employed in administration, the course offers insight and practical knowledge to learn the fundamentals allowing learners to advance in their career in office administration.
The course covers key topics such as administrative procedures, telephone etiquette, business writing, time management and business succession planning. Learners will become confident in their job role and learn to work more effectively in the workplace, and prioritise and organise tasks.
The Diploma in Office Administration and Reception – Level 4 course is an extensive course aimed at learners who want to update their existing skills and work in the administration sector.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 4 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
We are always thinking of ways in which you can gain the best from our online learning platform. When you enroll with us on this program you will have the opportunity to enroll on a Level 4 course or above for free!!! The courses that you can choose from have been indicated on our suggested course below.
- Diploma in Business Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Bookkeeping - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and HR - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and PA - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Reception - Level 4
- Diploma in Business Management – Level 5
- Diploma in Business Management – Level 5
- Diploma in Risk Management - Level 5
- Diploma in Strategic Management - Level 5
- Diploma in Advanced Financial Reporting - Level 5
- Diploma in Advanced Management Accounting - Level 5
What is covered in this course?
- Become an effective office administrator, receptionist or telephone operator upon completion of this course.
- Become competent in administrative and receptionist duties, learn administrative procedures and provide administrative support.
- Keep your team motivated, and equip them with the right tools to succeed within an office environment.
- Learn about telephone etiquette and handling a difficult customer.
- Apply office administration best practices to increase the growth of the organisation.
- Learn business writing techniques, meeting management and taking meeting minutes..
- Learn organisational skills and business ethics.
- Become qualified in office administration and reception and work within an organisation with room for progress and career enhancement.
Course Curriculum : Diploma in Office Administration and Reception - Level 4
1: Administrative Procedure
2: Administrative Support
3: Telephone Etiquette
4: Business Writing
5: Time Management
6: Meeting Management
7: Taking Meeting Minutes
8: Business Succession Planning
9: Communication Strategies
10: Handling A Difficult Customer
11: Organisational Skills
12: Business Ethics
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
This online course will be evaluated through written assignments. In order to complete this programme successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Please Note: Additionally, £179 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (it is not required to pay initially when you are registering). this payment can be paid into 3 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
Course Code: QLS-03802
Accredited Body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
While the submission of your assignment is compulsory for you to get your ABC Awards accredited certification, you can also receive another CPD & iAP accredited, free e-certificate if you take a 20 multiple choice exam.
Who is this course for?
- Office Administrators and Administrative Assistants
- Individuals who are temporarily employed and want to gain administrative skills
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Office Administration and Reception and further their career
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 3 or above in any discipline.
- Office Administrator
- Administrative Assistant
- Personal Assistant
Others jobs you can get
- Executive Assistant
- Receptionist / Telephone Operator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
hi, how much is the exam? thank you
Kindly note this course will be evaluated through written assignments. In order to complete this programme successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. £179 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.