South London College
Add to basket or enquire
To our learners
The Corona Virus (COVID-19) outbreak is one of the most potent threats that is endangering human lives every moment. We are indebted to the healthcare workers battling the disease on the front lines with complete self-sacrifice for our wellbeing.
This Diploma Office Administration and PA – Level 4 is a wonderful opportunity for Pas and office administrators to take their career to the next level. Individuals aspiring to get into or already in the office administration or PA fields might find this accredited certification worthwhile, as the various aspects of office administration and Personal assistant duties will be thoroughly addressed through this course to build on your work confidence. All you need to enroll in this course is a recognised qualification at level 3 or above in a related disciple.
Learn all the skills and knowledge needed for an effective administrator, secretary or personal assistant through this course, followed by insights into their roles, duties and responsibilities and on how to adapt as per the requirement of the organisation. Working with people is common in both office administration and PA, which is why this course has dedicated a module on how to keep your team motivated and on how to equip them with the right tools to succeed.
You will get to learn the fundamentals of administration and on how to apply it in your job role, all the while learning valuable tips, tricks and best practices used by professionals worldwide. This insightful course will also do what it takes to build your business writing skills, meeting skills, communication skills and other related skills for a successful career in office administration and PA. By the end of this course, you will walk away with a highly recognised certification that is sure to make you stand out among the others in the industry.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink* has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 2 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
Eligible for TOTUM card - TOTUM is the #1 student discount card and app giving you access to exclusive student deals on food and fashion, tech and travel and everything in between.
*South London College is an approved reselling partner for ABC Awards courses under Global Edulink
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
You will be Eligible for 14 days immediate access to an Accredited Course from South London College.
- Check the suitability of the course compared to your requirement.
- Free 14 day temporary access to Study materials and more.
- You can upgrade temporary access to fully paid access at the end of or before 14 days.
- Complete your qualification and upgrade your skills to advance your career
- No Commitment. No Credit Card required for the 14 Days access.
What Will I Learn?
- Acquire the skills needed to be an effective office administrator, personal assistant or secretary.
- Become competent in administrative and PA duties, adapt to the style and needs of the management.
- Learn how to keep your team motivated, and equip them with the right tools to succeed within the organisation .
- Increase the growth and success of your organisation by applying office administration best practices.
- Gain an understanding of business writing, meeting management and taking meeting minutes. Learn how to confidently communicate using technology.
- Learn the fundamentals of administration and how you can apply it within your perfect job role.
1: Administrative Procedure
2: Administrative Support
3: Business Writing
4: Meeting Management
5: Taking Meeting Minutes
6: Communication with Technology
7: Business Succession Planning
8: Organisational Skills
9: Work-Life Balance
10: Business Ethics
11: Executive and Personal Assistants
12: Media and Public Relations
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course will be evaluated through written assignments. In order to complete this programme successfully, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
Course Code: QLS-03801
Awarding body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Who is this course for?
- Office Administrators and Office Managers
- Administrative Personnel
- Executive Assistants, PA Assistants
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Office Administration and PA and further their career
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 3 or above in any discipline
- Office Manager – £24,417 per annum
- Administration Manager – £24,183 per annum
- Office Administrator – £17,456 per annum
- Administrative Assistant – £16,910 per annum
- Personal Assistant – £25,139 per annum
- Executive Assistant – £30,573 per annum
- Receptionist – £16,271 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.