Diploma in Office Administration and PA - Level 4
Amazing discounts for Black Friday and Easter Monday
Stand the chance to get a free Level 4 or above course when you enroll with us!!!
If you are an aspiring Office Administrator or Personal Assistant the Diploma in Office Administration and PA Level 4 course is perfect for you. If you want to enhance your skills and knowledge and prove to your employers that you are a stand-out candidate, the course will give you the confidence on how to apply administrative best practices in your day to day tasks. As a central component of any organisation, administrative duties are integral to the smooth and seamless everyday operations. Become a confident Office Administrator, Secretary or Personal Assistant and impress your colleagues in the workplace. Gain a certified qualification and become competent in your tasks within your organisation or employment in a desired field. You may be new to administration or someone with relative knowledge, the course will give insight to learners on the fundamentals in office administration and PA enabling learners to advance in their career in their chosen field.
The course will give learners an understanding of a range of topics covered including administrative procedures, business writing, organisational skills, work-life balance, media and public relations and executive and personal assistants. The course will teach learners time management skills, how to communicate more effectively in the workplace, and how to prioritise and organise tasks.
The Advanced Diploma in Office Administration and PA Level 4 course will equip learners with administrative and organising skills, meeting daily business targets and a special skill set to adapt to the needs of the management.
We are always thinking of ways in which you can gain the best from our online learning platform. When you enroll with us on this program you will have the opportunity to enroll on a Level 4 course or above for free!!! The courses that you can choose from have been indicated on our suggested course below.
- Diploma in Business Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Bookkeeping - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and HR - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and PA - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Reception - Level 4
- Diploma in Business Management – Level 5
- Diploma in Business Management – Level 5
- Diploma in Risk Management - Level 5
- Diploma in Strategic Management - Level 5
- Diploma in Advanced Financial Reporting - Level 5
- Diploma in Advanced Management Accounting - Level 5
What Will I Learn?
- Acquire the skills needed to be an effective office administrator, personal assistant or secretary.
- Become competent in administrative and PA duties, adapt to the style and needs of the management.
- Learn how to keep your team motivated, and equip them with the right tools to succeed within the organisation .
- Increase the growth and success of your organisation by applying office administration best practices.
- Gain an understanding of business writing, meeting management and taking meeting minutes. Learn how to confidently communicate using technology.
- Learn the fundamentals of administration and how you can apply it within your perfect job role.
Course Curriculum : Diploma in Office Administration and PA - Level 4
1: Administrative Procedure
2: Administrative Support
3: Business Writing
4: Meeting Management
5: Taking Meeting Minutes
6: Communication With Technology
7: Business Succession Planning
8: Organisational Skills
9: Work-Life Balance
10: Business Ethics
11: Executive And Personal Assistants
12: Media And Public Relations
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course will be evaluated through written assignments. In order to complete this programme successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Please Note:Additionally, £179 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 04 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Those who successfully completed the course will be awarded the Level 4 Diploma in Office Administration and PA by ABC Awards and a learner unit summary (which contains the details of the units in your course you have completed). This professional qualification will make you an asset to potential employers and your motivation and commitment to excel your skills will be recognised.
Course Code: QLS-03801
Awarding Body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards is an Ofqual regulated, leading national awarding body which develops diverse, high-quality vocational qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14. Founded in 1998, ABC Awards is a leading national awarding organisation with a long-established reputation for high quality support and services to the educational sector. ABC Awards are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life. If you gain an ABC Awards accredited qualification with Global Edulink, you will demonstrate a high level of skill, and will come away with many more opportunities open to you.
Who is this course for?
- Office Administrators and Office Managers
- Administrative Personnel
- Executive Assistants, PA Assistants
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Office Administration and PA and further their career
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 3 or above in any discipline
- Office Manager
- Administration Manager
- Office Administrator
- Administrative Assistant
- Personal Assistant
Others jobs you can get
- Executive Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can you give me the total cost of this course please including assessments and certificate?
Kindly note that Initial COurse Fee is £109 inc VAT (was £269) Offer ends 25 March 2019, Additionally, £179 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 04 instalments when you are submitting your assessments.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.