South London College
Add to basket or enquire
To our learners
The Corona Virus (COVID-19) outbreak is one of the most potent threats that is endangering human lives every moment. We are indebted to the healthcare workers battling the disease on the front lines with complete self-sacrifice for our wellbeing.
Administration and management go hand in hand with business performance. They both are equally important aspects of an organisation that has to be effective for the business to thrive in the long run. If you wish to learn more on administration and management, this detailed course in Diploma in Office Administration and Management – Level 4 is all you need. This course will meticulously educate you on everything needed for a career in administration and management, given you have a recognised qualification at level 3 or above in a related disciple.
The course starts off with a brief introduction to the roles, duties and responsibilities of office administration and management. You will get to learn the fundamentals of administration and management to help you apply it appropriately within your desired job role. Working with others towards a common objective is a common component among both administration and management. Therefore, this course will also instruct you on how to work well with a team, motivate them, relate to them and to support their job roles, all the while providing you with valuable tips, tricks and best practices followed by professionals worldwide.
This course will train you on important skills needed for a career in administration and management such as meetings skills, business writing skills, communication skills, leadership skills and many more. The other modules will go onto touch on the broader aspects such as business ethics, team building, administrative procedure and many more to further enhance your knowledge on office administration and management.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink* has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 2 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
Eligible for TOTUM card - TOTUM is the #1 student discount card and app giving you access to exclusive student deals on food and fashion, tech and travel and everything in between.
*South London College is an approved reselling partner for ABC Awards courses under Global Edulink
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
You will be Eligible for 14 days immediate access to an Accredited Course from South London College.
- Check the suitability of the course compared to your requirement.
- Free 14 day temporary access to Study materials and more.
- You can upgrade temporary access to fully paid access at the end of or before 14 days.
- Complete your qualification and upgrade your skills to advance your career
- No Commitment. No Credit Card required for the 14 Days access.
What Will I Learn?
- Have a clear understanding of role of office administration and management. Become competent in administration and management duties and best practices.
- Learn how to work well with a team, motivate them, relate to them and support their job roles within your organisation.
- Increase the growth and success of your organisation by applying office administration best practices.
- Become confident in meetings and learn to take minutes. Learn meeting management and enhance communication with technology.
- Learn the fundamentals of administration and management and how you can apply it within your desired job role.
- Becoming qualified in office administration and management means individuals can work within an organisation with room for improvement and career enhancement.
1: Administrative Procedure
2: Administrative Support
3: Business Writing
4: Meeting Management
5: Taking Meeting Minutes
6: Communication with Technology
7: Business Succession Planning
8: Organisational Skills
9: Teamwork and Team Building
10: Business Ethics
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
In order to complete the Diploma in Office Administration and Management - Level 4 successfully, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
Course Code: QLS-03800
Awarding Body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Who is this course for?
- Office Administrators and Managers
- Executive Assistants, PA Assistants
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Office Administration and Management and further their career
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 3 or above in any discipline.
- Office Manager – £24,417 per annum
- Administration Manager – £24,183 per annum
- Office Administrator – £17,456 per annum
- Human Resources Administrator – £19,664 per annum
- Administrative Assistant – £16,910 per annum
- Executive Assistant – £30,573 per annum
- Receptionist – £16,271 per annum
- Personal Assistant – £25,139 per annum
- Human Resource Assistant – £20,284 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.