Administration and Human Resources are core functions of an organisation that need to be coordinated simultaneously for a well functioned and up and running organisation. Expand your knowledge in office administration and human resources with Diploma in Office Administration and HR – Level 4. Learn administrative skills and HR practices to become confident in your day to day job role within an office environment. Whether you are new to administration duties and HR functions, this qualification is a stepping stone for learners and students to gain insight into what it takes to run an office smoothly and seamlessly.
The course will give you the fundamental basic knowledge of HR functions. Learn the most important responsibilities of HR from managing a team to reviewing their performances. These are in-depth skills and techniques that you will acquire as part of this qualification which can be applied in a job role as an Office Administrator. The role of an office admin combined with HR is varied as the course touches on administrative skills, best practices, organisation skills, team building skills, business writing, business ethics and enhancing communication with technology. Office administration is a primary component of an organisation and if an office environment is to run smoothly, all these elements must come together.
What Will I Learn?
- Gain a clear understanding of the job role in office administration and human resources and learn to be competent in administrative skills and HR duties.
- Learn how to motivate your team, relate to them and provide administrative and human resource support in a range of office functions.
- Learn how to apply administrative and HR best practices to increase growth and success within an organisation.
- Learn how to take minutes at meetings and enhance your confidence in meeting management.
- Learn the fundamentals of human resources and how to apply it within an administrative role.
- Gaining a certificate in office administration and HR means you can work in various roles within well-paid positions and enjoy room for progression and promotions.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course will be evaluated through written assignments. In order to complete this programme successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Please Note: Additionally, £179 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (it is not required to pay initially when you are registering). this payment can be paid into 3 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Those who successfully completed the course will be awarded the Level 4 Diploma in Office Administration and HR by ABC Awards. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognized.
Course Code: QLS-03799
Awarding Body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards is an Ofqual regulated, leading national awarding body which develops diverse, high-quality vocational qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14. Founded in 1998, ABC Awards is a leading national awarding organisation with a long-established reputation for high quality support and services to the educational sector. ABC Awards are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life. If you gain an ABC Awards accredited qualification with Global Edulink, you will demonstrate a high level of skill, and will come away with many more opportunities open to you.
Who is this course for?
- Office Administrators and Managers
- Executive Assistants, HR Officers
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Office Administration and Human Resources and further their career
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 3 or above in any discipline.
- Office Manager
- Administration Manager
- Office Administrator
- Human Resources Administrator
- Human Resource Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant
Others jobs you can get
- Executive Assistant
- Personal Assistant
- Human Resource Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.