If you aspire to work as a receptionist or administrator in an office environment, the Diploma in Office Admin and Receptionist Training – Level 4 is the perfect choice of course. It is a competitive field that requires up to date skills, knowledge and workforce. The course will equip learners with the right understanding of their roles and responsibilities within an office environment. Learn how to manage the smooth functioning of an office, perform your duties effectively and manage and motivate employees to reach common goals.
The course will feature diverse topics such as learning administrative procedures, administrative support skills, effective time management, communication strategies, organisational skills development and enhance business writing skills.
The Diploma in Office Admin and Receptionist Training – Level 4 is a comprehensive training that will give learners the tools they need to perform day to day administrative tasks with confidence. Administration requires high-performing individuals and this course will help you enhance your knowledge, and find opportunities to progress in your career.
- Learn the role and responsibilities of administration and HR training.
- Become competent in administrative and reception duties to keep the office functioning smoothly.
- Motivate your team and give them the right tools to achieve common goals.
- Learn about telephone etiquette and how to respond to a difficult customer.
- Apply office administration best practices to ensure the overall success of an organisation.
- Learn business writing techniques, meeting management and taking meeting minutes..
- Become qualified in office management work within an organisation with room for progress and career advancement.
1: Need Of Administrative Procedure
2: Effective Administrative Support Skills
3: Aspects Of Phone Etiquette
4: How To Enhance Business Writing Skills
5: Effective Time Management
6: Manage Organisational Meetings
7: Taking Meeting Minutes Effectively
8: What Is Business Succession Planing
9: Understanding The Communication Strategies
10: Dealing With Unhappy Customer
11: Organisational Skills Development
12: Good Business Ethics For The Organisation
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Please Note: Additionally, £79 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 04 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Upon the completion of this course, you will be awarded the Level 4 Diploma in Office Admin and Receptionist Training by ABC Awards. The Certification will also include the summary of units learned. Each unit will include the specificities studied. You will gain a professional qualification and be viewed as a marketable candidate by potential employers who will recognise your skills and commitment demonstrated while following this course.
Who is this course for?
- Office Administrators and Administrative Assistants
- Individuals who are temporarily employed and want to gain administrative skills
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Administration and Receptionist training and further their career
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 3 or above in any discipline.
- Office Administrator – £17,477 per annum
- Administrative Assistant – £16,926 per annum
- Receptionist – £16,271 per annum
Others jobs you can get
- Executive Assistant
- Personal Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How do get started
Dear Nathacial, You will be receiving initial login credentials and guidelines within 48 hours, once you have purchased the course Regards, Student Support.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.