Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in Nursery Management - Level 4
Get to know all about managing a nursery from communicating with children, young people, workers, and adults, to reporting the progress of a child to the relevant parties, by enrolling in this Diploma in Nursery Management – Level 4 right now. This course is packed with quality learning materials that will help turn your passion for nursery management into reality and will also help you find satisfaction in it.
Designed for both beginners and professionals, this course will expose you to a wealth of information that will show you how to ensure health and safety among children and how to support the development and growth of children and young people. You will also come to understand the measures that can be implemented to promote the concepts of equality and inclusion in a nursery setting for a more diverse environment.
This course will act as an excellent tutor in helping you discover the importance of play in the early years and on how to promote learning, development and care for children between the ages of 0-5. Other tips and tricks that will help you in establishing a successful business in childcare will also come into the picture to give you a more wholesome learning experience.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink* has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 4 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements, which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
*Study365 is an approved reselling partner for ABC Awards courses under Global Edulink
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
- Understand how to manage and communicate with the children, young people, workers and teachers in the nursery setting
- Learn how to ensure health and safety within the nursery
- Identify the measures that can be implemented to safeguard and protect children and young people
- Discover how to promote learning, development and care for children between the ages of 0-5
- Learn the importance of play in the early years
- Examine how to observe, assess and report the progress of a child to the relevant parties
1. Communication and Management
2. Health and Safety in Childcare
3. Safeguarding and Welfare
4. The Early Years Foundation Stage
5. Observations, Assessments & Planning
6. Human Resources & Effective Marketing
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Please Note: Additionally, a total of £69 is charged for the assessment and certificate, and you need to pay that when submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially upon registering). This payment can be made in 02 installments.
ABC Awards and Certa Awards will provide successful learners with a Certificate of Achievement and a Learner Unit Summary, which lists the units completed by the learner through this course.
ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards, and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals aspiring to gain employment in a nursery
- Nursery workers, teachers and assistants looking to progress onto the managerial levels
- Anyone interested in establishing or managing a nursery on their own
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 3 or above in any discipline.
- Nursery Worker – £16,446 per annum
- Primary School Teacher – £25,676 per annum
- Teacher Assistant – £13,990 per annum
- Elementary School Teacher – £27,468 per annum
- Nursery Assistant
- Nursery Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.