Diploma in Money and Monetary Policy - Level 3
Stand the chance to get a free Level 3 or above course when you enroll with us!!!
The central bank of any country implements their monetary policy. It is used to influence the money supply. Monetary policies are fundamental to understanding the economics in a country. Gaining a thorough understanding of monetary policies and how it is implemented is now possible by following Diploma in Money and Monetary Policy – Level 3 course. It is designed for learners to understand supply and demand and how money impacts people’s lives. It is a course of great interest for individuals working as finance and economic professionals and would like to enhance their knowledge in the role that monetary policy plays in the economic status of a country.
The course will cover key features such as introducing learners to monetary policies and economic activity, understanding an open economy and how microeconomic policy works, learning about the international monetary system and exchange and interest rates.
The Diploma in Money and Monetary Policy – Level 3 is an in-depth course for individuals who want to gain a comprehensive understanding of the essentials of money and monetary policy. Inflation, recession and unemployment are all economic concepts that affect people in their day to day lives. This thought-provoking course will enable learners to get a good grasp of these concepts and understand how it can influence their business decisions.
We are always thinking of ways in which you can gain the best from our online learning platform. When you enroll with us on this program you will have the opportunity to enroll on a Level 3 course or above for free!!! The courses that you can choose from have been indicated on our suggested course below.
- Diploma in Financial Accounting - Level 3
- Diploma in Investment and Finance - Level 3
- Diploma in Management Accounting - Level 3
- Diploma in Innovation and Small Business Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Banking - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Corporate Governance & Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Central Banking Monetary Policy - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Ethics and Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Ethics and Corporate Governance - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Economics - Level 3
- Diploma in Business and Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Applied Business Analysis - Level 3
- Diploma in Strategic Marketing - Level 3
- Diploma in Cost Analysis - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Systems - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Study Skills - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Customer Service - Level 4
- Diploma in Human Resource Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Bookkeeping - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and HR - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and PA - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Reception - Level 4
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Course Curriculum : Diploma in Money and Monetary Policy - Level 3
1: Money And Monetary Policy
2: Monetary Policy And Economic Activity
3: Balance Of Payments And The Exchange Rate
4: Macroeconomic Policy In An Open Economy
5: Fixed Exchange Rates, Central Bank Intervention And Regional Currency Arrangements
6: Global Financial Instability
7: Global Capital Flows And Financial Instability
8: International Monetary System
9: Developing Countries And International Institutions
10: End Notes
Method of Assessment
In order to complete the Diploma in Money and Monetary Policy – Level 3 successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Please Note: Additionally, £159 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 04 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Those who successfully completed the course will be awarded the Level 3 Diploma in Money and Monetary Policy by ABC Awards and a learner unit summary (which contains the details of the units in your course you have completed). This professional qualification will make you an asset to potential employers and your motivation and commitment to excel your skills will be recognised.
Awarding Body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards is an Ofqual regulated, leading national awarding body which develops diverse, high-quality vocational qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14. Founded in 1998, ABC Awards is a leading national awarding organisation with a long-established reputation for high quality support and services to the educational sector. ABC Awards are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life. If you gain an ABC Awards accredited qualification with Global Edulink, you will demonstrate a high level of skill, and will come away with many more opportunities open to you.
Who is this course for?
- Entrepreneurs and Economists
- Financial Professionals
- Business Consultants
- Professional learners, undergraduate students
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
- Financial Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Business Consultant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.