Understand mental health and enhance your skills for becoming an efficient and skilled mental health support worker with the comprehensive Diploma in Mental Health Support Worker course.
The course teaches you the basics of mental health including both adult mental condition and children’s mental health and guides you to find out the birth defects and other behaviour disorder. You will know how to enhance the mental growth of your kids and make them confident. Then the course illustrates the roles and tasks of a mental health supporter when you are lost. A mental health supporter can help you to overcome the mental problems and help you to lead a normal stress-free life.
The course also provides a guideline for the mental health workers so that they can enhance their skills. So, what are you waiting for? If you are a parent, enrol in the course and explore the factors that you need to know your kids’ mental growth. Or if you want to work a mental health supporter, join the course and improve your skills.
Throughout the course, you will be taken on the journey of understanding your mental condition as well as your kids’ mental condition. You will also able to find out whether you should consult a mental health support worker or not. The course is split into three modules:
- Mental health basics
- Mental health of children, and
- Mental health support worker
At first, you will get insight into the basics of health, mental and psychological problems and able to identify resiliency and nurturing in healthy relationships. The course then illustrates the essential concepts of children’s health. Here, you will explore how to nurture a kid positively and make them confident and independent. The course also guides you to find out the birth defects and behaviour disorders. Lastly, the course presents the role, tasks, and responsibilities of a health support worker.
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
What Will You Learn?:
- Health and mental basics and help you to identify whether are you resilient or not.
- Understand how to maintain a healthy relationship and know what the probable risk factors are.
- Know about the mental health of the children, and able to identify behavioural change, and able to find out the birth defects and behavioural disorders.
- Master the mental health games for children.
- Get knowledgeable about the mental health support workers, their roles and responsibilities, the importance of mental health support workers.
- The procedures of training the mental health support workers, the career path of mental health support workers and salary, etc. will be discussed in the course.
Module 1: Mental Health Basics
- Mental Health Basics
- Are you Resilient
- Take Good Care of Yourself
- Healthy Relationships
- Risk Factors
- When Do You Need to See a Professional?
Module 2: Mental Health of Children
- Children’s Mental Health Basics
- Nurturing Positivity And Confidence
- Recognize Changed Behaviour In Your Child
- About Birth Defects
- About Behavior Disorders
- Mental Health Games For Children
- Make Sure You Take Care Of Yourself As Well
Module 3: Mental Health Support Worker
- Role and tasks
- Role Clarity
- Training, career pathway and pay
- Worker satisfaction
Assessment and Certification
The course is assessed online with a multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed or not. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Diploma in Mental Health Support Worker. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost and sent by email.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi how much time do you have to complete this course?
Hi Imtiaz, Thanks for reaching out. The approximate course duration is 16 hours if you want to finish at one go. However, you will get one-year access to the course upon purchasing. Therefore, you can complete it anytime within a year. Thanks Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.