This excellent Diploma in Managing Successful Innovation will teach you all the fundamentals of leading an innovative and successful operation. Whether you’re already a manager, or you want to advance your career, this Managing Successful Innovation course is for you! This Managing Successful Innovation course covers a whole range of interesting topics, including: Innovation Strategy, New Product Development, and Development of Innovative Mind-set. This Managing Successful Innovation course will help you to develop a more open and innovative mind, so you can be more successful and inventive.
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
1; An Introduction To The Innovation Management
2: Innovation Strategy
3: Application Of Innovation
4: Innovation Platforms
5: Process Innovation
6: Service Innovations
7: New Product Development
8: Evaluation Of Innovation
9: Intellectual Property Rights
10: Development Of Innovation Mindset
11: Lateral Thinking And Creativity
12: Gandhian Innovation
13: Jugaad Innovation
14: Reverse Innovation
15; Research And Development
16: Specialists Of Innovation
17: Disruptive Technologies
18: Service Dominant Logic
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Diploma in Managing Successful Innovation- Level 3.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Marketing Manager
- Product Developer
- Product Development Manager
- Office Manager
- Operations Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.