London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now Enquire for business
Enquiring for your team?
Get in touch with the course provider to understand what training they can offer you.
The ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management for Management for Travel and Tourism is a 60 credit size qualification and is the equivalent level to the 2nd year of a degree.Key areas explored include the context of the Travel and Tourism Industry and its impact as well as the communication and the people management skills required of managers working in any sector.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 6 Diploma or Bachelor's degree top-up programme on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
Learners must complete the 3 mandatory units totalling 45 credits and a further 1 optional unit to make a total of 60 credits to achieve the Diploma.
- Travel and Tourism Organisations in a Global Context
- Managing Communication
- People Management
- The Management of Visitor Attractions
- Passenger Transport Operations
- Tourist Destinations
- Tour Operations Management
- Resort Management
- Finance and Funding in the Travel and Tourism Sector
- Special Interest Tourism
- Sustainable Tourism Development
- Marketing Principles and Practice
Total : 60 Credits
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Who is this course for?
Opportunities for learners to develop knowledge and skills, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life.
Opportunities for learners who wish to undertake a full time course of study leading to an Extended Diploma.
For learners who have recently been in education or training the entry profile is likely to
include one of the following:
- Prior study in Tourism, management or related subjects at level 4 or above
- A level 4 qualification for example an ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism
- Other equivalent international qualifications
Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access
relevant resources and complete the unit assignments.
Learners may also have relevant work experience
Having gained a broad foundation of knowledge, understanding and skills relating to business and administrative management across sectors.You could also choose to take a sector-specific route by taking a more specialised management qualification such as the Level 6 Diploma
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.