London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquire
Travel and Tourism is the fastest growing industry in the world, (partly due to the increase of international globalisation and business travel) and these qualifications are in response to the escalating demand for management skills coupled with sector specific knowledge.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 5 diploma or Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
The ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism is a 60 credit qualification which learners will complete 3 core units and an additional optional unit.
- The Travel and Tourism Sector :- 15 credits
- Communication Skills :- 15 credits
- People in Organisations :- 15 credits
- The Management of Visitor Attractions :- 15 credits
- Passenger Transport Operations :- 15 credits
- Tourist Destinations :- 15 credits
- Tour Operations Management :- 15 credits
- Finance and Funding in the Travel and Tourism Sector :- 15 credits
- Special Interest Tourism :- 15 credits
- Applying Promotional Techniques :- 15 credits
- Customer Relationship Management :- 15 credits
- Sustainable Tourism Development :- 15 credits
- Resort Management :- 15 credits
Total : 60 Credits
Who is this course for?
These qualifications provide generic management skills for those planning to or working in a management role. The qualifications deliver the skills and knowledge that meet the needs of managers on a domestic and international platform.
Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or equivalent qualification
- 1 year of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
On successful completion of a Level 4 qualification in Management for Travel and Tourism there are a number of progression opportunities.
- Larger qualifications at the same level e.g. from a Certificate to the Diploma or Extended Diploma in Management or a related qualification
- A degree programme in a higher education institution and claim exemptions for some of the units completed
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.