Change is part of the nature of the health and social care sector, managers must be prepared to facilitate and often instigate change where necessary. This qualification is designed for managers entering a more senior position and being exposed to new types of information and decisions.
Why is this course right for you?
- Advance your career: 74% say their qualification played a vital role in their career advancement.
- Increase your salary: 78% increase their earning potential within 2 years.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised, it is listed on OfQual website and add values to your educational profile.
- Learn with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Study anywhere, anytime on your laptop, phone or tablet
- Live tutor support via chat and email.
- Comprehensive study materials and e-library support.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
Learners must complete the 3 mandatory units totalling 45 credits plus a further 1 unit from the list of optional units to achieve a minimum of 60 credits for the Diploma.
Mandatory Units (Select any 3 units) :
- Facilitating Change in Health and Social Care
- Managing Communication
- People Management
Optional Units (Select any 3 units) :
- Leading Practice in Health and Social Care
- Working with Multi-Disciplinary Teams
- Management of Safeguarding for Health and Social Care
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Resource Management
- Management of Activity Provision
- Finance For Managers
- Planning a New Business Venture
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity
- Managing Finance in the Public Sector
- Manage Sustainability in an Organisation
- Managing Quality in Health and Social Care
- Empowering Users of Health and Social Care Services
- Health and Safety in the Health and Social Care Workplace
- Employability Skills
- Personal and Professional Development
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Who is this course for?
If you work in one of the following job roles this qualification would be suitable for you:-
- Registered Manager
- Care Manager/Social Worker
- Assistant or Deputy Manager
- Senior Care worker or supervisor
- Nursing staff
- Support worker or supervisor
- Team Leader
Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 Award/Diploma
- equivalent qualification
- 3 years of work experience if non of the above
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Successful completion of Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to relevant Level 6 Diplomas.
The Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management has been developed with career progression and professional recognition in mind.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.