Diploma in Logistics Management
- Tutor is available to students
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Oxford Business School’s Diploma Course in Logistics Management. Oxford Business School, as a leading professional courses provider in the UK will teach you the vital skills required to manage and supervise operations and staff across the industry. You will learn the in-depth skills required for senior management roles, how the globalised world manages goods and services from raw materials to end customers in the international network.
The Logistics Management Diploma, helps participants gain a comprehensive review of Logistics Management, how to drive business agility, scalability, innovation and much more.
Upon completion of this course, you will learn the concepts of Logistics management in a workplace. You will also have a good understanding of how to reduce cost, increase efficiency and enhance productivity in an organisation.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics.
There are many benefits to earning a Diploma in Logistics Management. Successful students of this program will develop highly skills that will enable them enhance visibility, plan, implement and control the flow of goods, services. This knowledge will lead to increased job opportunities and higher salaries. Also, successful students will learn about the high-level techniques for managing transport and logistic enterprises and so on.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. However, there is no time limit on how quickly you can complete this course, students can complete the course in shorter time. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment
There is no written exam for this course, students will be assessed on the basis of their home works.
Who is this course for?
- This course is open both to College-going, Graduates, and Professionals interested in pursuing a career in Logistics Management.
- This course is open to Logistics &transport managers, project managers, procurement mangers and business owners who need to understand how to manage successful logistics in an organisatio
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
This training leads you to become Logistics Manager, Procurement Officer, Transport Executive, Logistics/Supply chain Executive, Warehouse Assistant, Distribution Assistant, Logistics Supervisor and many more.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.