BAA’s Level 3 Diploma in Law qualification is designed to provide a specialist vocational programme within pertinent awarding organisational requirements and National Occupational Standards wherever possible. This qualification will provide a concrete, sector-based emphasis on practical skills development alongside the enhancement of knowledge and understanding in the legal. It also provides sector and national recognition by employers required for employment.
- Qualification supports the learners to develop their careers within the law sector to cover the core legal aspects.
- Enabling learners to progress to an undergraduate or further professional qualification in a law related disciplines
- Enable learners to obtain employment or entering employment specifically in the legal practice
- Generating opportunities for learners to acquire higher level skills in a law discipline
- Qualification will also suitable for learners who are in employment to promote their career.
- The Legal System :- 10 Credits
- Law of Contract :- 15 Credits
- Law of Tort :- 15 Credits
- Criminal Law :- 10 Credits
- Personal Skills for Law :- 10 Credits
Who is this course for?
This qualification will suit you if you are planning to take a law degree but do not yet have sufficient, relevant attainment at Level 2 to meet the entry requirements for a higher education course.
- There are no formal requirements for specific prior qualifications or levels of attainment.
The legal knowledge, understanding and skills that the Diploma will help you to develop and will also prepare you to progress to a Level 4 law qualification.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.