London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The rationale for the qualification is that it provides a career path for learners who wish to develop a broad base of knowledge and skills that will enable them to work in a variety of roles n the IT industry, notably in .NET programming, system administration and network security. Learners will also learn about entrepreneurship in a techno environment. The qualification is flexible in that it offers elective choices of networking, web design or e-commerce – the latter being much in demand in modern business.
The technical skills and knowledge delivered through the successful achievement of the qualification are required and recognised internationally. The diploma has a total equivalence of 240 credits.
OfQual Qualification Number: 603/4794/6
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months!
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
Diploma in IT-Ecommerce - University Year 1 & 2 (Level 4 + 5) is a 240 credit qualification consisting of 8 Core units and any 4 Elective units
Level 4 Diploma in IT – E-commerce
- Information Technology and IT Ethics
- Mathematics and Statistics for IT
- PC Maintenance and Operating Systems
- Computer Graphics Editing and Database Concepts
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Programming Concepts and Java for Android Programming
Level 5 Diploma in IT – E-commerce
- Network Security
- C#.NET Programming
- System Administration
- Business to Business (B2B) E-commerce
- Business to Consumer (B2C) E-commerce
- To understand and apply the principles of IT in a range of business environments
- To understand and apply the principles in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship
between management theories and their practical application in the IT world
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages
people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The list below gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across
- Equivalent to Year 2 of a three year UK Bachelor's degree
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
Who is this course for?
The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business. Successful completion of the Level 5 Diploma in IT – Ecommerce will provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
The Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or any equivalent qualification
- Work experience of 2 years or more in case you do not holdany formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Upon successful completion of learners will be eligible to gain entry into the final year of Bachelor's degree or pursue a Level 6 Diploma.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.