The course is structured into 03 modules with expertly designed online study materials, video lessons so you learn everything you need to know to succeed.
Benefits of studying the Diploma in IT Communications with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
Module 1: Basics of Data Communications
- Basics of the Information Technology
- DATA COMMUNICATION
- COMMUNICATION MEDIA
- TYPES OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
- COMPUTER NETWORK
- BENEFITS OF NETWORK
- TYPES OF NETWORK
- IMPORTANT TERMS USED IN NETWORKING
Module 2: Computer Networking Basics
- Introduction to Computer Networking
- Types of Computer Networks
- Types of Network Equipment
- Wireless Local Area Networking
- Internet Service
- TCP/IP and Other Internet Protocols
- Network Routing, Switching and Bridging
- IPv4 & IPv6
Module 3: Networking
- Basics of Computer Networking
- Computer Networking Design and Solutions
- Getting the Right Computer Network Hardware
- Setting Up Your Computer Network
- Wireless vs Wired
- Cable Management for Wired Computer Network
- Managing Your Network With Network Monitoring Tools
- Computer Network Maintenance and Repair
- Troubleshooting Computer Network Wrapping Up
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Diploma in IT Communications is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
There is no specific requirements for our Diploma in IT Communications. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. The course requires moderate Internet connection so it is possible to start learning with any type of Internet from anywhere at any time without any limitations.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Clare Morton asked:
Is email and windows covered with this course? thanks Clare Morton
Dear Clare, Thanks for your question. This course does cover Windows but not the 'e-mail'. This is a self-paced online course. Once you purchase the course you will have a one year access to the course and therefore you can complete the course at your convenient time. We believe that this course would add value to your CV and will help you to place yourself in a good position in the competitive employment market. Many Thanks Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.