Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in Innovation and Small Business Management - Level 3
The certification is endorsed by an ABC Awards (Ofqual regulated awarding body)
Stand the chance to get a free Level 3 or above course when you enroll with us!!!
How can you keep your small business competitive? The Diploma in Innovation and Small Business Management – Level 3 course is designed for entrepreneurs and business owners who want to compete with big names in the industry. However, you want your ideas to succeed and not be a one trick pony. You want to enjoy success over a long period of time. The course is packed with insight into how you can do just that. Learn how to identify good opportunities, develop a product or service, become visible in the marketplace and test your prototype to see if it has an audience, and if it will succeed. The course will teach you practical methods to add value to your business and make a productive difference.
Learn key topics in creating innovative ideas for your small business such as how to apply technology, the steps needed in global start-ups and how to measure your innovative performance. Upon completion of this course individuals will understand how to turn their ideas into successful ventures.
The Diploma in Innovation and Small Business Management – Level 3 is a unique course for individuals who want to start their own business or who already operate a startup to know what it takes to be successful small business owners.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
We are always thinking of ways in which you can gain the best from our online learning platform. When you enroll with us on this program you will have the opportunity to enroll on a Level 3 course or above for free!!! The courses that you can choose from have been indicated on our suggested course below.
- Diploma in Financial Accounting - Level 3
- Diploma in Investment and Finance - Level 3
- Diploma in Management Accounting - Level 3
- Diploma in Money and Monetary Policy - Level 3
- Diploma in Banking - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Corporate Governance & Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Central Banking Monetary Policy - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Ethics and Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Ethics and Corporate Governance - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Economics - Level 3
- Diploma in Business and Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Applied Business Analysis - Level 3
- Diploma in Strategic Marketing - Level 3
- Diploma in Cost Analysis - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Systems - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Study Skills - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Customer Service - Level 4
- Diploma in Human Resource Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Bookkeeping - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and HR - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and PA - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Reception - Level 4
What is covered in this course?
- Gain a clear understanding of how innovation can lead to growth in your business.
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to put innovative ideas into practice.
- Learn how to use the innovative framework and compile an action plan.
- Gain an understanding of how small businesses operate.
- An academic qualification will enable entrepreneurs and small business owners to have the confidence in their skills and knowledge to grow their business further.
Course Curriculum : Diploma in Innovation and Small Business Management - Level 3
2: Invention, Innovation And Small Business Invention
3: Research And Development And The Small Firm.
4: Technology Diffusion.
5: Clusters And Knowledge Flows.
6: Higher Education Spin-Off.
7: Global Start-Ups And Business Development.
8: Innovation Performance Indicators
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
In order to complete the Diploma in Innovation and Small Business Management – Level 3 successfully, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Please Note: Additionally, £159 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 03 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
Course Code: QLS-04460
Accredited Body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Who is this course for?
- Business owners
- Business Consultants
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
- Business Consultant
- Small Business Owner
- Small Business Operator
Others jobs you can get
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.