South London College
Add to basket or enquire
To our learners
The Corona Virus (COVID-19) outbreak is one of the most potent threats that is endangering human lives every moment. We are indebted to the healthcare workers battling the disease on the front lines with complete self-sacrifice for our wellbeing.
Human resource are one of the main resources of an organisation, whose management is a crucial aspect that has to be overlooked by each and every organisation to attain success. However, human resource management is easier said than done, which is why this course has been developed to help individuals aspiring to get into or already in the HRM industry to learn all what it takes to effectively manage the labour resource of an organisation. All you need to enroll in this course is a recognised qualification at level 3 or above in a related disciple.
This comprehensive course will help you understand the role of HR manager within an organisation and how his/her contribution directly or indirectly helps in the organisation’s success. You will then be trained on all the necessary skills and techniques needed to effectively manage the workforce to bring out their maximum productivity and work potential. The HR best practices in the UK will also be duly covered through this course to help you apply them appropriately in enhancing the functions of an organisation.
Team work is a common aspect in various areas of an organsiation, including HRM. Therefore, this course will also provide you with the opportunity to learn how to understand team members, work with them and to perform effective appraisals on them. The other modules will go on to cover talent management, recruitment, induction, training and development and various other elements that are vital in HRM. By the end of this course, you will possess all that is needed to be an effective professional who builds their team towards the company’s growth and success.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink* has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 2 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
Eligible for TOTUM card - TOTUM is the #1 student discount card and app giving you access to exclusive student deals on food and fashion, tech and travel and everything in between.
*South London College is an approved reselling partner for ABC Awards courses under Global Edulink
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
You will be Eligible for 14 days immediate access to an Accredited Course from South London College.
- Check the suitability of the course compared to your requirement.
- Free 14 day temporary access to Study materials and more.
- You can upgrade temporary access to fully paid access at the end of or before 14 days.
- Complete your qualification and upgrade your skills to advance your career
- No Commitment. No Credit Card required for the 14 Days access.
What Will I Learn?
- Gain a clear understanding of the job role of Human Resource Manager within an organisation.
- Learn how to manage the workforce and bring out the best potential and productivity in others.
- Learn how to apply human resource best practices in the UK to enhance the functions of an organisation.
- Learn how to understand team members, work with them, and perform effective appraisals.
- Learn to understand talent management and how to recruit the right people for the right positions.
- Gain an understanding of leadership skills and become an effective leader who builds their team for growth and success.
1: Introduction To Human Resource Management
2: Managing People
3: Teamwork And Team Building
4: Leadership Skills
5: Running Effective Appraisals
6: Talent Management
7: Human Resource Practices In Uk
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
In order to complete the Diploma in Human Resource Management - Level 4 successfully, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
Course Code: QLS-03795
Awarding Body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Who is this course for?
- Human Resource Personnel
- Human Resource Manager
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Human Resource Management
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 3 or above in any discipline.
- Human Resources Administrator – £19,664 per annum
- Human Resource Coordinator – £23,343 per annum
- Human Resource Assistant – £20,284 per annum
- Human Resource Manager – £35,475 per annum
- Human Resource Generalist – £28,068 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.