Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in HR and Administrative Assistant (USA Standards)
HR and administrative assistant is an employee that support management level staff and perform various other tasks that are related to employee record keeping. HR and administrative duties and responsibilities tend to change from organisation to organisation depending on its size, structure and the HR department. However, their main duties of Human resource and general administration remain the same amongst most organisations.
This diploma in HR and Administration Assistant Diploma is aimed at helping aspiring HR and administrative professionals to set foot in the corporate world. Learners will come across the HRM key terms and theories, HR legislation and on international HRM through this diploma. They will then move onto get trained on the skills to motivate and lead employees to achieve organisational success. They will also get to explore personal and professional development, motivation theories and Strategies and on leadership essentials. This course will also further cover topics such as organisational productivity and quality Improvement.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards.
Why should you choose us?
- No Hidden Fee
- Free e-certificate (PDF)
- Free Career Support Service
- Free CV Writing and Interview Skills Pack available with this course.
- Get 2 days (48 hours) of free access to one of our 140 course strong course libraries, we will issue access upon your request when you have purchased a course.
- Nationally and internationally recognised Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet, and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
- There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
- All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
Following key topics are covered in this course;
Module 01: Hr Management
- Overview Of Human Resource Management
- Forecasting Demand And Cultural Diversity
- Job Analysis And Selection
- Compensation And Benefits
- Personal And Professional Development
- Employee Performance Appraisal
- Human Resource Legislations
- Employee Motivation
- Motivation Theories
- Employee Motivation Strategies
- Team Development And Team Work
- Module Handouts- Hr Management
- Additional Study Materials – Hr Management
- Reference Book- Hr Management
Module 02: Administrative Human Resource Management
- Introduction To Administrative Human Resource.
- Motivation Theories And Strategies
- Individual Behaviour
- Team And Group Behaviour
- Team Building
- Informal Organisations
- Technology At Workplace
- Workplace Violence And Stressed Employees
- Organisational Productivity And Quality Improvement
- Job Enrichment And Challenges In Job Design
- Leadership Essentials
- Employee Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Communication At Workplace
- Managing Conflict And Change At Workplace
- Participation And Communication_1
- International Human Resource Management
- Module Handouts- Administrative Human Resource
- Additional Study Materials- Administrative Human Resource
- Learn key terms and theories of HRM
- Learn about human resource legislation
- This course will equip you with the skills to motivate employees
- Learn about personal and professional development
- Gain knowledge in Motivation theories and Strategies
- This course provides knowledge of leadership essentials
- Learn about International Human Resource Management
- Gain knowledge in organisational productivity and quality Improvement
- Understand the wide scope of Human Resource Management
- You will have one Quiz and one Assignment. Pass Mark is 65%.
- You only need to pay £29 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a HR & Administrative Assistant Diploma. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a free e-certificate, and printed certificate.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant or Secretary
- Employee relation officer
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- HR assistant or HR clerk
- Training & Development manager
- Office supervisor or HR executive
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager
Learners for this course must be 16 years of age or above and should have a basic understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT.
With this diploma, you are able to land various job positions, such as:
- Human Resource Manager
- Human Resource Administrator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I purchased your course on 30th April but I've not received any emails, in my inbox or spam. Can you please send me course log in details? Rhiannon
Dear Sir/Ma'am Thank you very much for your query. We will resned the logins. However if not recieved again please contact the service provider. Hurry up ! as the discount ends soon. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How do I start this course?
Dear Jowanna Thank you very much for your query. Apologies for the late reply due to website maintenance the learning platform was inactive. Now you can pay online and enroll. You will receive 24/7 access to the aforesaid platform. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I understand the course fee is currently £16, but the description states Exam/assessment not included in price. What is the additional cost for these?
Kindly note that you are required to pay £29 for assessment when you submit your assignment.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.