Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
Are you looking to develop your skills in Hospitality? Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Oxford Business School’s Diploma in Hospitality Management. Oxford Business School, as a leading professional courses provider in the UK will teach you how to refine your knowledge and expertise in the fields of hospitality and tourism. You will learn how to gain insight into the structure and functions of the hospitality industry.
Upon completion of this course, you will learn how to make a range of operational business decisions. You will have a good understanding of the hospitality business and be more familiar with the hospitality industry sector.
The DiplomaHospitality Management, helps participants gain a comprehensive review of Hospitality Management, how to explore yield management and techniques for maximising your profit, maintain optimum levels of customer service, develop and lead successful and motivated teams and much more.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover key topics.
There are many benefits to earning a Diploma in Hospitality Management. Successful students of this program will have increased knowledge in hospitality industry which will prompt their hospitality skills combined with managerial skills and sound knowledge of industry to coordinate hospitality operations. This knowledge will lead to increased job opportunities and higher salaries. Also, successful students will learn about the hospitality business, its strategy, operation and so on.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. However, there is no time limit on how quickly you can complete this course, students can complete the course in shorter time. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment
There is no written exam for this course, students will be assessed on the basis of their home works.
Who is this course for?
- This course is open both to College-going, Graduates and Professionals interested in pursuing a career in Hospitality Management.
- This course is open to hospitality professionals looking to improve skills and abilities.
- This course is open to existing hospitality professionals in pursuit of promotion.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Having basic knowledge and skills of Hospitality Management will be advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
This training leads you to become a Hotel Manager, Travel & Tourism Manager,Banquet or Function Manager, Executive Housekeeper, Motel Manager, Restaurant Manager and many more
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.