London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The objective of this 120 credit diploma qualification is to equip learners with the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills required for a career in the health and social care sector at a managerial level.
The programme enables learners to demonstrate their skills by producing evidence from their work or training activities. Learners will acquire care management skills in the Health and Social Care sector.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care; or bachelor degree top-up on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
This RQF Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor's degree.
The Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Partnership Working in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Safeguarding and Protecting Vulnerable Individuals (20 credits)
- Health Improvement and Promotion of Well-being (20 credits)
- Leading Teams in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Providing Professional Supervision for Staff (20 credits)
- Research in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Who is this course for?
If you work in one of the following job roles this qualification would be suitable for you:-
- Registered Manager
- Care Manager/Social Worker
- Assistant or Deputy Manager
- Senior Care worker or supervisor
- Nursing staff
- Support worker or supervisor
- Team Leader
- The Average Health And Social Care salary in the UK is £32,653 as per Average salary checker on Reed website (12 July 2019).
Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 Award/Diploma
- equivalent qualification
- 3 years of work experience if non of the above
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Successful completion of this qualification provides learners the opportunity for progression to relevant Level 6 Diplomas.
As this qualification is approved and regulated by OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to progress to Bachelor’s top-up programmes at many universities in the UK and overseas with advanced standing.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.