***Black Friday Big Deal: Don't Miss the FREE Certificate***
Level 3 Diploma in Health and Safety & First Aid at Work Diploma with Free PDF certificate & Transcript.
Workplace health and safety & First Aid at Work Diploma training is an essential part of any business. It helps to ensure that employees are aware of the risks associated with their job and how to prevent them. It also helps to ensure that the workplace is a safe and healthy environment for everyone.
Regardless of their position or industry, all employees must be thoroughly aware of health and safety. This CPD certified Health and Safety & First Aid at Work Diploma for workers/employees course covers the most general health and safety issues that concern all work environments.
Curriculum of Health and Safety & First Aid at Work Diploma Training
- Module 01 - Health and Safety Management
- Module 02 - Engineering Health and Safety
- Module 03 - Fire and Electrical Safety
- Module 04 - Occupational Health and Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 05 - Mental Healthcare
- Module 06 - Public Health and Safety
- Module 07 - Working at Height – Hazards and Control
- Module 08 - Work Equipment Hazards and Control
- Module 09 - Electrical Hazards and Control
- Module 10 - Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Control
- Module 11 - Reporting Accidents and Incidents at Work
- Module 12 - Legal Framework (UK) for First Aid at Work
- Module 13 - Practice of self-hygiene
- Module 15 - HACCP Food Safety
- Module 16 - A Guide to Safe Manual Handling
- Module 17 - Work Equipment Maintenance
- Module 18 - Occupational Diseases
- Module 19 - Exposure to Mutagens, Biological Agents, and Carcinogens
- Module 20 - Dangerous Occurrences
- Module 21 - RIDDOR Report
FREE Courses with this Health and Safety Training
- FREE Course : First Aid at Work Training
This online Health and Safety & First Aid at Work Diploma course covers the safeguards put in place to reduce these risks, as well as the duties placed on workers to adhere to instructions and training to do their bit to keep both themselves and other employees safe and healthy at work.
The first step in workplace Health and Safety & First Aid at Work Diploma training is to identify any potential hazards in the workplace. This includes identifying any hazardous materials, equipment, or processes that could cause injury or illness.
Once these hazards have been identified, the next step is to create a plan to reduce or eliminate these risks. This plan should include health and safety training on how to properly use any hazardous materials or equipment, as well as how to handle any emergency situations.
Certificate of Health and Safety & First Aid at Work Course
Upon successfully completing the Health and Safety & First Aid at Work Diploma Training bundle, you will be eligible to ask for 6 CPD IQ Approved Digital Certificates for FREE.
Top Reviews of the Health and Safety & First Aid at Work Course
★★★★★ I highly appreciate reed for hosting this premium Health and Safety course at such low price. Thank you.!
Reviewed by Yolonda George
★★★★★ This is the best-value course I have purchased in a really long time. So much for only £12. Is this a short time offer? I don't know, but I am just happy!
Reviewed by Maria Knight
★★★★★ I highly recommend this Health & Safety course. It taught me a lot of new things.
Reviewed by Armstronger Neilson
Who is this course for?
This Health and Safety & First Aid at Work Diploma course is suitable for anyone interested in:
- Level 3 NVQ Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management for Construction (UK)
- Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
- NEBOSH, International General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
- Level 6 Diploma - Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Courses from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health
- ProQual Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice
- ProQual Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health
This online Health and Safety & First Aid at Work Diploma course is open to anyone. All you need is an interest in learning!
- Health And Safety Manager/Supervisor
- Health and Safety Officer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is this course valid in the UK? and will it be helpful for HSE?Answer:
Dear Ram, Yes, this course is CPD IQ accredited and valid in the UK. Also, this course covers a range of topics related to HSE. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hello there, Do you provide discount for bulk purchase? I want to buy around 10 courses for my fellow colleagues.Answer:
Dear Modrich, Yes, we do have discount for the bulk purchase. Currently we are giving 4% discount for each transaction. You can purchase as much as courses you can.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is this online training? IS the CPD is valid in the UK? How to get certificate? Do you charge extra fees for this service?Answer:
Hi Thanks for your query. This is fully online course and CPD IQ accredited, which is valid in the UK. We normally don't charge for the certificate service.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Digital certificate - Included
Digital certificate - Included