Diploma in Gardening - CPD & IAO Accredited
- Tutor is available to students
Do you know how to do gardening in a natural way? In these modern days, it is difficult to find any vegetables or fruits which are organic. Every gardening is done using so many chemicals to speed up the process regardless of its effects on human being once ingested. This course will teach you how to do organic gardening which means that there are strictly no fungicides, pesticides, insecticides, herbicides and poisonous fertilisers and chemicals in the scene. The soil is prepared and tilled using composted manure, mulch, and other organic materials. The plants are naturally grown and sprouted with the help of water, minerals derived from compost and the sun. Join us in learning how to do gardening in a completely natural way. There are still a lot of people who enjoy doing organic gardening while believing that it is a worthy habit or hobby. Have a clear understanding of the basics of organic gardening and all essential aspects link to it before engaging in this work.
Why choose us?
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including videos tutorials.
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK.
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- You will have unlimited access to online learning platform in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 Months.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support.
- Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers via email.
Diploma in Gardening
- Organic Gardening Basics
- Having a Plan
- Having the Right Tools
- Making your Own Mulch
- Natural Pest Control
- Organic Fertilizer
- What to Avoid
- Benefits of Organic Gardening
John Academy: A Great Place to Learn for Everyone, Forever
Expert Authors: We select authors with expertise and experience of training professionals. Our authors are industry experts, academics, authors, face-to-face trainers or online trainers; most often they have a combination of these backgrounds
Engaging Content: Our succinct, bite-sized and business-focussed course materials are designed to deliver the most effective training for you. Each course is made up of modules, manageable learning chunks of text, images, videos and tasks.
Assessment and Certification:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and the results will be given to you immediately. Before sitting your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £24 for a PDF copy and £39 for an original print copy sent to you by post.
Who is this course for?
- All those to who enjoy gardening in an organic way.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course would be beneficial for people who want to start their own business to sell organic fruits and vegetables.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.