Understanding Forex can be a tricky business; however it is necessary given that there is so much money involved in the process. In simple terms Forex trading is a trading option for currency, where you buy one currency for a given price and sell it for more money when the exchange rate is in your favour. If you want to learn more about how the process works then consider getting this [course_title].
The course is divided into two parts but mainly focuses in introducing you to Forex exchange. In the first module you will look into the basics of stock market & Forex trading, by getting an introductory understanding of both. You will learn about stock market trends, understand currency conversion, statistics, Forex Volatility and Market Expectation. You will also discover more about aspects of trade, risk management and trading options. Next module, titled Forex trading simplified, focuses on a variety of topics including Forex pairs, market size and liquidity, spot marketing, futures trading and more.
The overall use of this course is endless and getting it now will help you tackle your financial problems with ease.
Why choose us?
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including videos tutorials.
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK.
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- You will have unlimited access to online learning platform in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 Months.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support.
- Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers via email.
Module 1: Basics of Stock Market & Forex Trading
- What The Stock Market Is All About
- Stock Market Trends
- An Introduction To Forex
- Understanding Currency Conversion
- Understanding Statistics
- Forex Volatility And Market Expectation
- Aspects Of The Trade
- Risk Management
- “Buzz” Words
- Expert Trading Options
- Other Trading Options
- In Review
- One Final Option
Module 2: Forex Trading Simplified
- What Is Forex?
- About The New York Stock Exchange
- What Is Trading?
- What Are Forex Pairs
- About The Market Size And Liquidity
- What Is A Spot Market
- What Is Futures Trading
- What Are Options Trading
- What Are Exchange-traded Funds
- The Dangers Of Trading If You Don’t Know How to Cope with It
Module 3: Practical Forex Trading
- How a Forex system operates in real time
- The secret to success in forex trading
- What is a Spot Market?
- How You Make Money Trading Forex
- Know Your P’s and L’s
- Opening a Trading Account
- Types of Trading
- Recommended Reading: Diploma in Forex Trading
John Academy: A Great Place to Learn for Everyone, Forever
Expert Authors: We select authors with expertise and experience of training professionals. Our authors are industry experts, academics, authors, face-to-face trainers or online trainers; most often they have a combination of these backgrounds
Engaging Content: Our succinct, bite-sized and business-focussed course materials are designed to deliver the most effective training for you. Each course is made up of modules, manageable learning chunks of text, images, videos and tasks.
Assessment and Certification:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and the results will be given to you immediately. Before sitting your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £24 for a PDF copy and £39 for an original print copy sent to you by post.
Who is this course for?
- Professionals who are into foreign exchange trading
- Everyone who wants to be knowledgeable on forex trading
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
The Diploma in Forex Trading will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to:
- Currency Trader
- Foreign Exchange Trader
- And Other Financial-related Career who need knowledge on forex trading!
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How long will the online course material be available once purchased?
Hi Ben, Thanks for your query. If you were to complete this course in one sitting, it should take you 19 hours. We give you one-year access to your course so you are able to complete the course at your own pace, in your own time. Regards, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.