Diploma in Forensic Accounting
**Diploma in Forensic Accounting** Diploma in Forensic Accounting Level 4. **Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body**. Discover what it takes to succeed in the fascinating field of forensic accountancy with this advanced course from Brentwood Open Learning College! Our hugely-popular Diploma in Forensic Accounting has been designed for anyone looking to put their flair for numeracy and naturally inquisitive nature to practical use in a professional setting. Become one of the most critically-important of all business assets and enjoy a uniquely-rewarding and fulfilling career for life!
The importance of proactive fraud-detection and prevention cannot be overstated. Now more than ever, organisations spanning all sectors on a global basis are wide-open to any number of threats on a daily basis. When it comes to everyday loss-prevention, reputation management and ensuring ongoing compliance with complex legislation, businesses have never faced tougher times. Particularly with the rapid evolution of IT technology, the modern business cannot turn a blind eye to the threat posed by fraudsters.
Qualified and capable forensic accountants dedicate their careers to the detection and prevention of fraud at all levels. An immensely important role of extreme responsibility, forensic accountants proactively monitor and analyse complex financial data for signs of fraudulent activity. Where detected, they also investigate, gather evidence, prepare cases and pursue prosecution. Elite forensic accountants routinely save businesses from dramatic and ongoing losses at the hands of criminals.
Our exclusive Diploma in Forensic Accounting instills learners with the knowledge, skills and confidence required to pursue rewarding careers in high-level fraud-detection and prevention.
Diploma in Forensic Accounting
When studying for a fully-accredited Diploma in Forensic Accounting with Brentwood Open Learning College, every learner benefits from:
- The most comprehensive introduction to the forensic accountancy profession, along with its role and importance in a wider business context.
- Flexible online learning with absolutely no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about – study in your own time and at your own pace.
- No geographical restrictions – our courses are open to ambitious candidates on a global basis.
- Full 24/7 access to our exclusive digital learning platform and comprehensive support from your personally-assigned tutor.
- The opportunity to study at home for an internationally-recognized forensic accountancy qualification that could transform your career.
Diploma in Forensic Accounting - Learning Objectives
This advanced Diploma in Forensic Accounting covers every essential practical skill and theoretical concept the learner must master to join this highly-competitive industry. Upon completion of the course, candidates will have the opportunity to pursue professional positions in key areas of forensic accountancy, or begin establishing their own consultancies from scratch. Ultimately, the objective of the course is to assist learners with their transition from enthusiastic newcomer to fully-qualified and employed professional.
Over the course of 12 intensive modules, candidates explore the primary responsibilities and daily duties of the working forensic accountant. A range of crucial fraud-detection methods are investigated, along with effective evidence-gathering techniques, the growing threat cyber-crime poses to organisations at all levels and the importance of proactive fraud-prevention. The course also covers the role of the forensic accountant as part of a wider fraud-prevention team.
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates take away the most essential industry-specific skills, talents and knowledge including:
- A detailed understanding of the forensic accountancy profession
- How forensic accountants protect businesses from loss and damage
- Advanced understanding of common fraud techniques/patterns
- An understanding of the mindset and psychology of the fraudster
- Extensive knowledge of investigative and evidence-gathering processes
- The confidence to build and present a case upon detection of fraud
- Advanced knowledge of cyber-crime and related technology issues
- The opportunity to step into a professional position for the first time
This advanced yet accessible Forensic Accountancy Diploma is delivered across 12 intensive modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Comprehensive support and guidance will be provided by your personally-assigned tutor throughout your studies.
- Module 1 - Introduction to Forensic Accounting
- Module 2 - Crime and Economy
- Module 3 - Psychology of The Fraudster
- Module 4 - Fraud Detection Techniques
- Module 5 - The Investigative Process
- Module 6 - Gathering Evidence
- Module 7 - Obtaining & Evaluating Non-Financial Evidence
- Module 8 - Interviewing Financially Sophisticated Witnesses
- Module 9 - Fraud Risk Assessment
- Module 10 - Fraud Prevention
- Module 11 - Computer Crimes
- Unit 12 - Working in A Forensic Team
Who is this course for?
Our fully-accredited Diploma in Forensic Accounting is suitable for newcomers to the industry and existing members of the workforce alike. Whether looking to climb the career ladder or exploring an entirely new profession for the first time, a recognised qualification from a fully-accredited awarding body could make all the difference. From accountancy workers seeking a new challenge to business owners overseeing their own loss-prevention duties to future entrepreneurs, this exclusive Forensic Accountancy Diploma is packed with extraordinary insights.
We specialise in dynamic, accessible and affordable distance learning opportunities that are open to candidates on a global basis. Study in your own time and at your own pace, with the ongoing support of your own personally-assigned tutor from start to finish. All course materials are provided as standard and our innovative digital learning platform can be accessed on a 24/7 basis from anywhere with an Internet connection.
With the help of Brentwood Open Learning College, a fulfilling and financially-rewarding career in forensic accountancy could be right at your fingertips!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our popular Diploma in Forensic Accounting must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £95 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Upon successful completion of our Diploma in Forensic Accounting, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- External Auditor
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Assurance Manager
- Financial Assurance Specialist
- Forensic Accountant
- Internal Auditor
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Budget Analyst
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Senior General Audit Manager
- Tax Accountant
- Tax Specialist
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.