Financial Management is the effective management of money or funds to help in achieving the goals of a business or organization. This course will help in the financial security of a business to avoid bankruptcy or misused funds. To know about financial management, you have to develop your financial IQ. You also need to learn general finance and budgeting. Know about debt management for business-oriented people by signing up for this course.
Module 1: Developing Financial IQ
- Introduction To Financial IQ
- Essential Ways To Build Wealth
- When’s The Right Time To Invest?
- The Methods Of Financial Mess
Module 2: Finance and Budgeting
- Financing Basics
- Record Your Income
- Make a List of Expenses First and Put Them in Categories
- Countdown & Adjust
- Review Regularly
Module 3: Budgets and Money Management
- Finance Jeopardy
- The Fundamentals of Finance
- The Basics of Budgeting
- Parts of a Budget
- The Budgeting Process
- Budgeting Tips and Tricks
- Monitoring and Managing Budgets
- Crunching the Numbers
- Getting Your Budget Approved
- Comparing Investment Opportunities
- ISO 9001:2008
- Directing the Peerless Data Corporation
Module 4: Debt Management
- Where to Start When You Have to Start Over
- Concept of Credit
- Way To Become Debt-free – The Step-By-Step Plan
- The Credit Counseling and Debt Settlement options
- The Psychology of Money – Changing your mindset
- Recommended Reading : Diploma in Financial Management
John Academy: A Great Place to Learn for Everyone, Forever
Expert Authors: We select authors with expertise and experience of training professionals. Our authors are industry experts, academics, authors, face-to-face trainers or online trainers; most often they have a combination of these backgrounds
Engaging Content: Our succinct, bite-sized and business-focussed course materials are designed to deliver the most effective training for you. Each course is made up of modules, manageable learning chunks of text, images, videos and tasks.
Why choose us?
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including videos tutorials.
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK.
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- You will have unlimited access to online learning platform in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 Months.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support.
- Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers via email.
Assessment and Certification:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and the results will be given to you immediately. Before sitting your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £24 for a PDF copy and £39 for an original print copy sent to you by post.
Who is this course for?
- Business professionals who want to learn more about financial management.
- Or anyone who is interested in attaining own financial security and for business.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This Advanced Diploma in Financial Management course will be useful and would be beneficial for people in the business or corporate world. It will also help to people who are in a financial-related career such as:
- Financial Adviser
- Financial Analyst
- Public Accountant.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.