Diploma in Financial Accounting - Level 3
*Special Christmas Deals*
Stand the chance to get a free Level 3 or above course when you enroll with us!!!
If you want a change in your career, or you want to gain a higher qualification in accounting, the Diploma in Financial Accounting – Level 3 course is perfect for you. Financial accounting is an important field in any company and accountants are in high-demand these days. However, it is also a competitive field and to remain marketable, individuals must keep up with the latest trends and techniques.
The course offers learners an in-depth understanding of basic financial accounting, financial reporting, financial statements and the bookkeeping process. Once learners have acquired the basic knowledge of financial accounting, they will have the expertise to create trial balance and final accounts.
The Diploma in Financial Accounting – Level 3 will enable individuals to become effective in their job role. The course is also highly effective for students who want to have a career in financial accounting, and those who are already employed but want to advance in their accounting career.
We are always thinking of ways in which you can gain the best from our online learning platform. When you enroll with us on this program you will have the opportunity to enroll on a Level 3 course or above for free!!! The courses that you can choose from have been indicated on our suggested course below.
- Diploma in Investment and Finance - Level 3
- Diploma in Management Accounting - Level 3
- Diploma in Innovation and Small Business Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Money and Monetary Policy - Level 3
- Diploma in Banking - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Corporate Governance & Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Central Banking Monetary Policy - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Ethics and Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Ethics and Corporate Governance - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Economics - Level 3
- Diploma in Business and Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Applied Business Analysis - Level 3
- Diploma in Strategic Marketing - Level 3
- Diploma in Cost Analysis - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Systems - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Study Skills - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Customer Service - Level 4
- Diploma in Human Resource Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Bookkeeping - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and HR - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and PA - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Reception - Level 4
What Will I Learn?
- Gain a clear understanding of your job role in financial accounting.
- Become an expert at producing financial statements
- Learn about bookkeeping and how to record transactions
- Gain an understanding of commonly used accounting concepts.
- Learn how to define accounting policies.
- Identify and rectify errors
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
In order to complete the Diploma in Financial Accounting – Level 3 successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Please Note: Additionally, £179 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 05 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Those who successfully completed the course will be awarded the Level 3 Diploma in Financial Accounting by ABC Awards. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Course Code: QLS-04456
Awarding Body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards is an Ofqual regulated, leading national awarding body which develops diverse, high-quality vocational qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14. Founded in 1998, ABC Awards is a leading national awarding organisation with a long-established reputation for high quality support and services to the educational sector. ABC Awards are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, employment, and life. If you gain an ABC Awards accredited qualification with Global Edulink, you will demonstrate a high level of skill, and will come away with many more opportunities.
Who is this course for?
- Accounts Officer
- Accountant, Accounts Executive
- Account Assistant
- Data Analyst
- Anyone who is looking to gain knowledge and skills in Financial Accounting.
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Executive
- Staff Accountant
Others jobs you can get
- Accounting Assistant
- Accounting Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Hotel Management Trainees
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.