Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in Feng Shui for Architecture- Level 3
Everyone wants to live a happy, healthy and well-balanced life…
Maybe you need a Diploma in Feng Shui for Architecture- Level 3 from Global Edulink. Feng shui is a traditional Chinese school of thought, which has become fashionable and in-demand in Western interior design and architecture. This course would be helpful to anyone who works in Interior Design or Architecture, as you will be qualified to offer your clients expert advice on the art of Feng Shui.
Feng Shui is all about the flow of your home. It aims to enhance every part of the interior, and to eliminate any bad energy. Upon successful completion of this course learners will be able to give expert guidance on the best way to organise a home in a manner which will increase luck, good health and prosperity. It is not only used inside the home, but can be helpful when siting and designing a building. If you aspire to work in Interior Design or Architecture, or have some experience, broaden your skill set today with this Diploma.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. As well as this, we make online learning personal, as a tutor will be on hand to give guidance or advice whenever you need it.
* Free e-certificate (No additional cost for e-certificates)
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Curriculum : Diploma in Feng Shui for Architecture- Level 3
- Using feng shui indoors
- Introduction to feng shui for a happy, balanced life
- Classifying feng shui forms, doors, and windows
- Ezplaining feng shui in the kitchen and eating spaces
- Apply feng shui in the bedroom and sleeping spaces
- Feng shui and the technology
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Diploma in Feng Shui for Architecture- Level 3 by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Who is this course for?
- Architects or Interior Designers who would like to broaden their skill set.
- Those hoping to work in Architecture or Interior Design.
- Anyone interested in Feng Shui who would like to learn more.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners should have basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
There are many careers that would benefit from this qualification, including:
- Interior designer
- Home decorators
- Feng Shui experts
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, does this course cover a Bagua map?
Dear Sir/Ma'am Thank you very much for your query. Please refer the Course Curriculum displayed to get an understanding what you will be learning. Hurry up to grab the discount. As it ends soon. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
In order to become architect you need ARB licence. Is the qualification and certificate accepted for the licence after completion of the course?
Dear Maria, Thank you for your query. Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Diploma in Feng Shui for Architecture- Level 3 by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi can I get arb licence after this qualification as it is recognised?
Dear Maria, Thank you for your query. This is a Recognised Accredited Qualification. You will receive a CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.