Diploma in Dog Grooming
*Special Christmas Deals*
70% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
Dog grooming has become a huge industry over the last few years, and is now worth just under five million pounds in the UK, and with the average brit spending £95 a month on their furry friend, there has never been a better time to become a Dog Groomer. So if you love dogs, and want to turn this passion into a lucrative business, why not take this Diploma in Dog Grooming?
This Diploma in Dog Grooming has been created by experts within the dog grooming industry, who will take you through comprehensive training, covering fundamental topics such as: pet safety, first aid, anatomy and the types of coat, and the common coat disorders. You’ll develop your own dog grooming technique, and will gain a lot of hands on practice.
- Develop your own dog grooming technique
- Understand how to safely work with dogs
- Learn the proper first aid procedures
- Understand dog anatomy and the types of coat
- Learn to groom various kinds of coat
- Free examination and e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
Course Curriculum : Diploma in Dog Grooming
- Module 01: Introduction to Grooming
- Module 02: Safe Set up Procedure for Grooming
- Module 03: Pet Safety Procedures
- Module 04: First aid
- Module 05: Dog’s Common Skin and Coat Disorders
- Module 06: Scabies, Otitis, Conjunctivitis, and Plaque
- Module 07: Grooming Tools
- Module 08: Hygiene and Disinfection Procedures
- Module 09: How to Dog Groomers Approach Dogs
- Module 10: Anatomy & types of coat
- Module 11: Standard Dog Grooming Styles
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Dog Grooming.
- Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- Kennel Assistant
- Dog Groomer
- Veterinary Care
- Laboratory Animal Caretaker
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is this a leveled nvq diploma? If so, what level?
No, The Diploma in Dog Grooming Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development Certification Service, UKThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
For an additional cost, can a printed copy of the certificate be provided on completion?
Yes, You can get the printed version of the certificate after paying the required amount.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Has this cause got everything you need to be a dog groomer?
Yes, Diploma in Dog Grooming course provides comprehensive training, covering fundamental topics such as: pet safety, first aid, anatomy and the types of coat, and the common coat disorders. You will develop your own dog grooming technique, and will gain a lot of hands on practice and the curriculum has created by experts within the dog grooming industry.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.