Add to basket or enquire
The all-important relationship skills you’ll develop as a result of giving good customer service will prove highly valuable to the company you work!
Our Diploma in Customer Service course prepares learners to work as intermediating agents between clients and customers. In reality, these agents or customer service personnel offer customer support, business and contact information and, when required, information on products or service specifications. The course focuses on key aspects of customer care and irrespective of the industry be it finance, real estate, telecommunications, banking, or hospitality, the course content covers all general aspects of customer care in detail.
The all-important relationship skills you’ll develop as a result of giving good customer service will provide a foundation for success in a wide variety of industries, where customer interaction is paramount. In essence, our course prepares learners to be productive in a work culture driven by customer relationships, such as in restaurants, hotels, motels, clubs, pubs, cafes, coffee shops and retail stores.
Infinity Learning provides high-quality courses, which are designed by professionals in the field. All courses come with accreditations and certifications from internationally recognised institutions. All courses are accessible 24/7, 365 days from enrolment so that students can learn at their own pace and convenience. Each course is headed by a tutor specifically assigned for its learners in case of any difficulties or questions. This course comprises of expertly crafted e-learning modules. The course comes with a certification, which you can use to elevate your CV so you can get better, high-paying jobs.
Why should you choose us?
- No Hidden Fee
- Free e-certificate (PDF)
- Free Career Support Service
- Free CV Writing and Interview Skills Pack available with this course.
- Get 2 days (48 hours) of free access to one of our 140 course strong course libraries, we will issue access upon your request when you have purchased a course.
- Nationally and internationally recognised Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet, and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
- There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
- All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
ThisDiploma course of Customer Service is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key areas listed below in the curriculum section. This course has been designed for 75 guided learning hours.
Following key topics are covered in this course;
Module 1. Customer Service Principles
Module 2. Customer Service Essentials
Module 3. Setting Customer Service Goals & Objectives
Module 4. Communication Skills For Customer Service
Module 5. Customer Service Techniques
Module 6. How To Manage Customer Service Team
Module 7. Improving Your Customer Service Leadership
Module 8. Leading Customer Service Team
Module 9. Teamworking And Team Building
Module 10. Handling Customer Complains
Module 11. How To Work With Unhappy Customers
Module 12. How To Gain Back Lost Customers
Module 13. Telephone Techniques
Module 14. Telephone Etiquette
Module 15. Telephone Customer Service
Module 16. Power Of Telephone Courtesy
Module 17. Internal Customer Service
Module 18. Customer Service At Call Centres
Module 19. Social Intelligence
Module 20. Negotiation Skills
Module 21. Time Management
Module 22. Work Life Balance
Module 23. Stress Management At Workplace
Module 24. Safety In The Work Place
During the course of study, you will be able to learn about:
- Develop a solid foundation in customer service skills and prepare for entry into the various industries in the area of customer care.
- Learn how to effectively build your product and service knowledge in order to provide relevant information to customers.
- Deliver an efficient, friendly, and organised and customer focused service with a passion.
- How to use verbal and nonverbal communication skills during the customer service process.
- How to handle difficult customers positively and professionally.
- Using your own experience in recognising good and bad customer care behaviours.
- Learn about telephone Skills and etiquette.
Students will receive a “Diploma in Customer Service” certificate from Infinity Learning, upon the successful completion of the assignment.
Learners will take an online MCQ assessment at the end of the course. Results will be displayed immediately after you submit the completed exam, stating whether you have qualified. You will also receive the certification for the program along with your result if you have passed.
Who is this course for?
The course of study is ideal for those intending to work in customer care or customer service in a range of job designations, ending with customer satisfaction. Also, this is a valuable certification to those working in this industry without any formal training.
Learners for this course must be 16 years of age or above and should have a basic understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT. To get the best out of the course, learners having some exposure to customer care will be able to grasp the practical concepts in a much easier manner.
This course is invaluable for anyone planning to start up their working life as a customer care staff member. This career opens the doors to a wide variety of other related careers as well. There are a number of career options available to those intending to work in the above-mentioned area.
- Contact Centre Supervisor
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Customer Relations Advisor
- Hotel / Hotel Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do I need to supply any formal qualifications to take this course e.g. do I need to do a level 2 course?
Kindly note that Learners for this course must be 16 years of age or above and should have a basic understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT. To get the best out of the course, learners having some exposure to customer care will be able to grasp the practical concepts in a much easier manner.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Q1. Is this level 3 course?. Q2 How much to be paid for hard copy certificate after completion of this course?.
Kindly note that Diploma In Customer Care is Level 3 course and Hard copy certificate costs £29. Thank youThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What happens if you fail 1st time and is the course accredited
Dear Ryan Thank you very much for your query. There is very less chance for you to get failed as all the study material are well structured. However you can retake the exam upon a small subscription. Yes its is an accredited qualification. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.