Add to basket or enquire
Why is customer service integral to every organisation? And how can you deliver outstanding customer service to not only keep your current customers happy, but to acquire new ones? This is what the Diploma in Customer Service Practice – Level 3 aims to do. The more a company focuses on providing exceptional customer service, the closer they will get to their goal of growth and development. It is not just about meeting customer demands, but exceeding them. The course is an introduction to the core rules of customer service, how it will establish a solid reputation and the success that will follow naturally.
The course contains important topics such as the concepts of customer service, how to handle customer queries, how to resolve queries, monitor customer feedback and focus on customer retention. It is an in-depth course that will give you the necessary training to have a career in customer service.
Customer service is an in-demand skills and qualifying in the Diploma in Customer Service Practice – Level 3 will take you closer to exciting employment opportunities. Customer service is not just about providing great service but helping to enhance your business image. It is a recognised qualification that will make you marketable to potential employers.
- Have a clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities of providing great customer service.
- Learn the fundamental concepts of what it takes to provide exceptional customer service in an organisation.
- Apply customer service best practices.
- Learn how to communicate with customers effectively.
- Handle customer complaints and queries efficiently.
- Monitor customer feedback appropriately.
- Learn what it takes to turn a one-time customer into a repeat customer.
1: Customer Service And Rules & Regulations
2: Effective Communication With Customers
3: Good First Impression
4: Dealing With Questions And Queries
5: Having A Good Relationship With Customers
6: Gain Valuable Feedback And Generating Sales
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Please Note: Additionally, £79 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 02 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Upon the completion of this course, you will be awarded the Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service Practice by ABC Awards. The Certification will also include the summary of units learned. Each unit will include the specificities studied. You will gain a professional qualification and be viewed as a marketable candidate by potential employers who will recognise your skills and commitment demonstrated while following this course.
ABC Awards is a leading national awarding body renowned for its extensive range of industry-standard accredited vocational qualifications. ABC Awards is Ofqual regulated and have an established reputation for cultivating high-quality and diverse skills and knowledge. They are committed to developing and awarding qualifications that showcase skills for employment. ABC Awards was established in 1998 and thousands of learners qualify for their vocational trainings each year. They offer a wide range of qualifications that cover multiple sectors and industries. They have a simplified process and learners are guaranteed to receive excellent value for money. ABC Awards ensures their partners receive the best possible service.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Who is this course for?
- Customer Service Managers, Customer Service Officers, Coordinators and Assistants
- Hotel Receptionists, Hotel employees of all levels
- Employees in multiple industries such as retail and public workers
- Anyone who wants to learn about customer service
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
- Customer Service Manager – £27,820 per annum
- Customer Service Supervisor – £19,558 per annum
- Customer Service Officer – £17,922 per annum
- Hotel Receptionist – £7.37 per hour
- Public Relations Coordinator – £24,889 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.