This fully accredited bundle offers three courses, which will enable you to acquire new skills, increasing your contribution to the business and building your self-esteem to succeed in the long run.
The Office Admin, Secretarial and PA Diploma course is the perfect course for anyone looking to work in administrative support roles. Understand the roles and responsibilities of a PA, and equip yourself with the essential knowledge and every fundamental of administration to perform tasks efficiently. Additionally, learn to manage external or internal communication or management systems and enhance your understanding of computer literacy.
Increase the possibility to become an HR manager and potential leader by enrolling in this HR and Leadership Management Level 2 course. Gain the skills and abilities needed to work in the HR department and learn how to handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training. Besides, determine the quality of an excellent leader and take your steps forward to become an expert leader with the help of this course.
This Advanced Diploma in Customer Service course will teach you everything needs to succeed in this profession. Improving your customer service skills can lead to excellent customer satisfaction, and also an enjoyable experience. In this course, learn to deal with the challenging customers and handle the tricky situation smoothly. Furthermore, learn the techniques to please the customer, and practice essential components of customer service to build a trustworthy relationship with the customers.
More key features of the courses:
- Earn free e-certificates upon successful completion of each course.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
*Office Admin, Secretarial and PA Diploma*
- Time management
- The Importance of keeping to schedules
- Imperative Tasks
- Skills: Communicating Verbally
- The Administrative Process and its importance
- Ensure you're prepared
- Important Processes
- Our list of 5 processes
- Binder Essentials
- Get rid of Things you don't need
- Arranging your work
- Time Management
- Managing your list of things to do
- The Manager
- And much more........
*HR and Leadership Management Level 2*
- Human Resources Assistant
- Potential Careers
- HRM Overview
- Forecasting Demand
- Cultural Diversity
- Job Analysis
- Bad Resume
- Good Resume
- Cover Letter
- And much more.......
*Advanced Diploma in Customer Service*
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Who We Are and What We Do
- Module Three – Establishing Your Attitude
- Module Four – Identifying and Addressing Customer Needs
- Module Five – Generating Return Business
- And much more.....
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.