Diploma in Customer Service and Opera PMS Software Training - Level 3
*Special Christmas Deals*
Stand the chance to get a free Level 3 or above course when you enroll with us!!!
Every business wants to provide outstanding customer service in terms of improving their growth and visibility in the industry. Providing customer service does not always come easy to employees. It is a skill that needs to be learned and an art that needs to be mastered. The Advanced Diploma in Customer Service and Opera PMS Software Training is perfect as it teaches learners how to provide this elusive customer service that enables an organisation to enhance their productivity and gain new customers to their fold. The course introduces learners to essential elements of customer service and how it can be applied in positions related to customer service management.
The course covers a range of modules that includes Opera PMS software training that will enable individuals to become professional Hotel Receptionists. It is a complete guide that teaches learners how to use the Opera PMS hotel booking system, engage in front-desk duties, handle challenging customer situations and applying customer service best practices within their job role.
The Diploma in Customer Service and Opera PMS Software Training will enable learners to become efficient in customer service management and ensure they know the tips and techniques to keep customers happy. The course is academically helpful to learners looking to have a career in customer service management.
We are always thinking of ways in which you can gain the best from our online learning platform. When you enroll with us on this program you will have the opportunity to enroll on a Level 3 course or above for free!!! The courses that you can choose from have been indicated on our suggested course below.
- Diploma in Business Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Customer Service and Opera PMS Software Training - Level 3
- Diploma in Leadership and Management – Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration - Level 3
- Diploma in Management Accounting - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Corporate Governance & Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Central Banking Monetary Policy - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Ethics and Corporate Governance - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Economics - Level 3
- Diploma in Business and Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Applied Business Analysis - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Systems - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Bookkeeping - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and HR - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and PA - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Reception - Level 4
What Will I Learn?
- Gain a clear understanding of how to communicate with customers in a business environment.
- Improve your communication skills and create a first, good impression and gain the trust of customers.
- Learn what it takes to deal with customer questions and queries and find solutions to every one of them.
- Learn how improve your customer relationship with your customer base, ask for feedback and reviews on the service you are providing them.
- Understand how good customer service leads to increase in sales, and keeping customers satisfied will mean return customers on multiple occasions.
- Learn what truly exceptional customer service is in any industry and take your career to the next level.
- Learning Opera PMS Hotel Front Desk software and its functionality.
- Develop skills working in hotel front desk including customer booking, reservation, check in, checkout and many more.
Course Curriculum : Diploma in Customer Service and Opera PMS Software Training - Level 3
1: Customer Service And Legislation
2: Customers And Communication In Business
3: Creating A Positive Impression Among The Customers
4: Dealing With Requests, Queries And Issues
5: Customer Relationship
6: Feedback And Sales
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course will be evaluated through written assignments. In order to complete this programme successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Please Note: Additionally, £179 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (it is not required to pay initially when you are registering). this payment can be paid into 3 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Those who successfully completed the course will be awarded the Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service and Opera PMS Software Training by ABC Awards. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Awarding Body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards is an Ofqual regulated, leading national awarding body which develops diverse, high-quality vocational qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14. Founded in 1998, ABC Awards is a leading national awarding organisation with a long-established reputation for high quality support and services to the educational sector. ABC Awards are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life. If you gain an ABC Awards accredited qualification with Global Edulink, you will demonstrate a high level of skill, and will come away with many more opportunities open to you.
Who is this course for?
- Customer Service Supervisors and Managers
- Anyone who wants to learn about customer service
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline
- Customer Service Manager
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Customer Service Supervisor
- Assistant Manager – Customer Service
- Hotel Front Floor Manager
- Hotel Receptionist or Front Floor Supervisor
Others jobs you can get
- Customer Service Associate
- Customer Service Representative
- Hotel Receptionist
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.