Add to basket or enquire
Customer service is a vital component for the overall growth and success of any organisation. Every company wants to make customer service central to their ethos and ensure their customers are always happy and satisfied. But, customer service skills must be learned. It is an art that requires to be sharpened in each individual. The Diploma in Customer Relations and Opera PMS Software Training – Level 3 is a comprehensive training that offers practical skills and knowledge of what it takes to provide outstanding customer service.
The course contains diverse topics that are discussed at length, and include customer service and legislation, handling customer requests and queries, managing customer feedback and having a positive impression when delivering customer service. The course also focuses on Opera PMS software training that will teach learners how to make a basic reservation and improve their expertise in check-in and check-out.
The Diploma in Customer Relations and Opera PMS Software Training – Level 3 will give learners a firm understanding of the responsibilities of working in customer service. If you want to have a career in this field, whether you are a newcomer or simply looking for a refresher, this course is perfectly designed to meet your specific vocational requirements. Qualifying in this course will enable learners to progress in their academic knowledge or enhance career opportunities.
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA /Qualification Wales
- Have a clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities in customer service in multiple industries.
- Learn how to apply customer service skills in the hospitality industry.
- Become an expert at using Opera PMS software training.
- Learn how to tackle guests’ questions and queries, while working in the front of house operations.
- Learn the fundamental basics of customer service and apply it in your business.
- Learn how to communicate with customers using effective communication process.
- Obtain customer feedback in order to polish your customer service programme.
1: Improve Customer Service And Legislation
2: Better Customer Communication For Your Business
3: Postive Impression To Deliver Great Customer Service
4: Handling Customer Requests ,Queries & Problems
5: Having Good Relationship With Customers
6: Manage Customer Feedback And Sales
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Please Note: Additionally, £79 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 02 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
ABC awards and Certa Awards will provide successful learners with a Certificate of Achievement and a Learner Unit Summary, which lists the units completed by the learner through this course.
Course Code: QLS-04951
Accredited body (Accreditation) ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Who is this course for?
- Customer Service Managers, Customer Service Officers, Coordinators and Assistants
- Hotel Receptionists, Hotel employees of all levels
- Employees in multiple industries such as retail and public workers
- Anyone who wants to learn about customer service
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
- Customer Service Manager – £27,800 per annum
- Customer Service Supervisor – £19,553 per annum
- Customer Service Officer – £17,903 per annum
- Hotel Receptionist – £7.35 per hour
- Public Relations Coordinator – £23,298 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.