Stand the chance to get a free Level 3 or above course when you enroll with us!!!
Amazing discounts for Black Friday and Easter Monday
Do you want to learn about cost behaviour analysis? The Diploma in Cost Analysis – Level 3 course will go in-depth and give learners a comprehensive understanding of how to apply cost analysis techniques within their daily tasks. It is a systematic approach to calculating and comparing the costs of an action in a given situation. Businesses use cost benefit analysis to analyse decisions. It is the process of estimating all possible costs involved and the profits that are derived from these decisions.
The course offers learners an overview of break even and target income, cost behaviour and cost behaviour analysis and sensitivity analysis. It is an in-depth course that offers learners a comprehensive look at cost analysis and how the strategies can be applied within their work environment.
The Diploma in Cost Analysis – Level 3 course will give insight into the decision-making tools to prioritise and evaluate resources required on cost estimates and the expected return on investment. Become competent in cost analysis and cost analysis behaviour and take your skills to the next level. It is an accredited course that is internationally recognised and will give learners the opportunity to grow in their career.
We are always thinking of ways in which you can gain the best from our online learning platform. When you enroll with us on this program you will have the opportunity to enroll on a Level 3 course or above for free!!! The courses that you can choose from have been indicated on our suggested course below.
- Diploma in Financial Accounting - Level 3
- Diploma in Investment and Finance - Level 3
- Diploma in Management Accounting - Level 3
- Diploma in Innovation and Small Business Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Banking - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Corporate Governance & Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Central Banking Monetary Policy - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Ethics and Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Ethics and Corporate Governance - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Economics - Level 3
- Diploma in Business and Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Applied Business Analysis - Level 3
- Diploma in Strategic Marketing - Level 3
- Diploma in Cost Analysis - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Systems - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Study Skills - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Customer Service - Level 4
- Diploma in Human Resource Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Bookkeeping - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and HR - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and PA - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Reception - Level 4
What Will I Learn?
- Gain a clear understanding of your job role in cost analysis and what it entails within a working environment.
- Become an expert at identifying cost behaviour and cost behaviour analysis.
- Learn about breaking even and target incomes.
- Learn techniques to measure profitability.
- Learn how to calculate overall costs in any given situation.
- Gain an understanding of cost analysis and return on investment.
- Cost Behaviour
- Cost Behaviour Analysis
- Break Even And Target Income 1
- Break Even And Target Income 2
- Sensitivity Analysis 1
- Sensitivity Analysis 2
- Cvp For Multiple Products
- Assumptions Of Cvp
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
In order to complete the Diploma in Cost Analysis – Level 3 successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Please Note: Additionally, £159 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 04 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Those who successfully completed the course will be awarded the Level 3 Diploma in Cost Analysis by ABC Awards and a learner unit summary (which contains the details of the units in your course you have completed). This professional qualification will make you an asset to potential employers and your motivation and commitment to excel your skills will be recognised.
Course Code: QLS-4527
Who is this course for?
- Accounts Officer
- Management Accountant, Accounts Executive
- Students in the Accounting field
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
- Accountant – £28,498 per annum
- Cost Analyst – £24,368 per annum
- Accounts Assistant – £18,806 per annum
- Accounts Executive – £22,224 per annum
- Staff Accountant – £24,115 per annum
Others jobs you can get
- Accounting Assistant
- Accounting Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.