Add to basket or enquire
A message to our learning community
With the current outbreak of Coronavirus hitting countless countries and economies around the world, we stand together with all those who have been impacted by COVID-19. We also want to remember and appreciate the healthcare professionals and other individuals in essential services who are braving this pandemic from the forefront with their selfless acts of service.
Learners will get “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
This course is endorsed under ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme.
Stand the chance to get a free Level 3 or above course when you enroll with us!!!
Do you want to learn about cost behaviour analysis? The Diploma in Cost Analysis – Level 3 course will go in-depth and give learners a comprehensive understanding of how to apply cost analysis techniques within their daily tasks. It is a systematic approach to calculating and comparing the costs of an action in a given situation. Businesses use cost benefit analysis to analyse decisions. It is the process of estimating all possible costs involved and the profits that are derived from these decisions.
The course offers learners an overview of break even and target income, cost behaviour and cost behaviour analysis and sensitivity analysis. It is an in-depth course that offers learners a comprehensive look at cost analysis and how the strategies can be applied within their work environment.
The Diploma in Cost Analysis – Level 3 course will give insight into the decision-making tools to prioritise and evaluate resources required on cost estimates and the expected return on investment. Become competent in cost analysis and cost analysis behaviour and take your skills to the next level. It is an accredited course that is internationally recognised and will give learners the opportunity to grow in their career.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
We are always thinking of ways in which you can gain the best from our online learning platform. When you enroll with us on this program you will have the opportunity to enroll on a Level 3 course or above for free!!! The courses that you can choose from have been indicated on our suggested course below.
- Diploma in Financial Accounting - Level 3
- Diploma in Investment and Finance - Level 3
- Diploma in Management Accounting - Level 3
- Diploma in Innovation and Small Business Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Banking - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Corporate Governance & Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Central Banking Monetary Policy - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Ethics and Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Ethics and Corporate Governance - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Economics - Level 3
- Diploma in Business and Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Applied Business Analysis - Level 3
- Diploma in Strategic Marketing - Level 3
- Diploma in Cost Analysis - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Systems - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Study Skills - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Customer Service - Level 4
- Diploma in Human Resource Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Bookkeeping - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and HR - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Management - Level 4
What is covered in this course?
- Gain a clear understanding of your job role in cost analysis and what it entails within a working environment.
- Become an expert at identifying cost behaviour and cost behaviour analysis.
- Learn about breaking even and target incomes.
- Learn techniques to measure profitability.
- Learn how to calculate overall costs in any given situation.
- Gain an understanding of cost analysis and return on investment.
Course Curriculum (Type Of Course Material: Text)
Module 01 - Cost Behavior
1.1 Cost – Volume - Profit and Business Scalability
1.2 The Nature of Costs
1.3 Variable Costs
1.4 Fixed Costs
1.5 Business Implications of the Fixed Cost Structure
1.6 Economies of Scale
1.7 Dialing in Your Business Model
Module 02 - Cost Behavior Analysis
2.1 Mixed Costs
2.2 High – Low Method
2.3 Method of Least Squares
Module 03 - Break Even and Target Income I
3.1 Contribution Margin
3.2 Contribution Margin: Aggregated, per Unit, or Ratio?
3.3 Graphic Presentation
Module 04 - Break Even and Target Income II
4.1 Break – Even Calculations
4.2 Target Income Calculations
4.3 Critical Thinking about CVP
Module 05 - Sensitivity Analysis I
5.1 Changing Fixed Costs
5.2 Changing Variable Costs
5.3 Blended Cost Shifts
Module 06 - Sensitivity Analysis II
6.1 Per Unit Revenue Shifts
6.2 Margin Beware
6.3 Margin Mathematics
Module 07 - CVP for Multiple Products
7.1 Multiple Products, Selling Costs, and Margin Management
Module 08 - Assumptions of CVP
8.1 Assumptions of CVP
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
In order to complete the Diploma in Cost Analysis – Level 3 successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Please Note: Additionally, £159 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 04 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
Course Code: QLS-4527
ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Who is this course for?
- Accounts Officer
- Management Accountant, Accounts Executive
- Students in the Accounting field
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
- Accountant – £28,498 per annum
- Cost Analyst – £24,368 per annum
- Accounts Assistant – £18,806 per annum
- Accounts Executive – £22,224 per annum
- Staff Accountant – £24,115 per annum
Others jobs you can get
- Accounting Assistant
- Accounting Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hello. The cost of £159.00. Is that a one off cost for the assessment or would I ahve to pay this for every assessment. Cost analyst course)
Dear Edward Thank you very much for your query. Its only £159.00 should be paid for assessments. And it can be paid in 4 installments. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.