Add to basket or enquire
In the UK, the property market is booming, with millions of transactions taking place each year. However, without proper legal expertise, buyers and sellers may face substantial risks and financial losses. Statistics show that over 30% of property transactions face legal issues due to inadequate conveyancing knowledge.
This course provides a deep dive into the intricacies of conveyancing and property law, equipping you with the knowledge and expertise needed to excel in this exciting field. With engaging modules and theoretical learning experiences, you'll gain the skills necessary to handle standard conveyancing transactions, understand property contracts, navigate land registry updates, and prepare essential legal documents.
- Master the fundamentals of conveyancing and property law.
- Understand the legal aspects of property contracts and landlord-tenant relationships.
- Acquire the necessary skills to process standard conveyancing transactions.
- Familiarise yourself with land registry updates and relevant laws.
- Develop proficiency in preparing essential legal documents.
You'll have an arsenal of skills to lock down your desired career after completion of Conveyancing & Property Lawcourse. Moreover, you will have access to all of the materials in this Conveyancing & Property Law course for free for a whole year and learn a multitude of skills to move up the corporate ladder.
Additional perks of selecting Conveyancing & Property Law course from Thames College:
This Conveyancing & Property Law course offers you the benefit of —
- Learn Conveyancing & Property Law with an engaging voiceover and visual elements.
- Get 1 year access to the Conveyancing & Property Law course.
- Participate in quick assessments and get instant feedback on your Conveyancing & Property Law course progress.
- Study Conveyancing & Property Law on your own schedule.
We also provide experts who will help & guide you with the Conveyancing & Property Law course, if you need any assistance. So, add this Conveyancing & Property Law Course in your cart and step into the voyage of learning.
Conveyancing Course Curriculum:
- Module 01: Introduction to Conveyancing
- Module 02: Key Conveyancing Fundamentals
- Module 03: Property Law & Conveyancing Practice
- Module 04: Land Registry Updates and Law
- Module 05: Law of Contract
- Module 06: Landlord and Tenant
- Module 07: Standard Conveyancing Transactions
- Module 08: Understanding Accounting Procedures for Conveyancing Transactions
- Module 09: Preparing Legal Documents
Please Note: Thames College is a One Education approved resale partner for Quality Licence Scheme Endorsed courses.
Who is this course for?
Those who want to strengthen their Conveyancing skills while training for the desired job should take advantage of the training!
This Conveyancing course is accessible to anyone with an eagerness to learn. All you require is —
- A smart device with a stable internet connection
- A keen interest in the topic
- And being over the age of 16.
Utilise this all-inclusive Conveyancing course to acquire the skills and expertise you'll need to thrive in the workplace.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is this course 100% online. Apart from £12 for course and charge for hard copy of diploma, are there any other charges?Answer:
Hello Soraya, Yes, the course is fully online and there are no other charges for the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Apart from £12 for the course and charge for hardcopy of diploma, are there any other charges?Answer:
Hello Soraya, No, there are no other charges for the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is this course for beginnersAnswer:
Hello Learner, Yes, the course is suitable for a beginner.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
CPD Accredited PDF Certificate
Digital certificate - Included
Hard copy certificate - £139
Certificate of Achievement
Quality Licence Scheme Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
Upon successful completion of the course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 139 GBP within UK
- 149 GBP for International Delivery (Postal Fees Included)
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.