Construction Management** Level 4
**Construction Management Level 4**. Endorsed Certificate from **Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body**. Global demand for qualified and capable construction managers has never been stronger. All over the world, construction firms are in desperate need of the leadership of confident construction managers to oversee ambitious projects of all shapes and sizes. If you’ve ever considered a career in construction management, there’s never been a better time to take that all-important first step! Study in your own time and at your own pace for our Level 4 Construction Management Diploma and watch your career prospects grow like never before! A uniquely fulfilling and rewarding contemporary sector, the global construction industry has never been more prosperous. Qualified professionals with construction management skills are largely able to write their own success stories under their own terms. Challenged with planning, executing and overseeing extraordinary project at all levels, construction managers play a key role in building the world around us. From new developments to the expansion and enhancement of existing structures, construction managers are expected to demonstrate limitless flexibility and diversity of competencies.
This Level 4Construction Management Diploma provides learners with an intensive yet digestible introduction to the contemporary construction sector and its key contributors. Develop the practical skills, knowledge and confidence to step into the construction management profession as a competent and capable leader. Whether looking to join an established construction organisation or set up your own business from scratch, the teachings and industry insights within this inspiring course could make all the difference.
Construction Management - Diploma
This Construction Management Diploma is packed with all the teachings and core theory required to start a successful career in construction management. Investigate the construction management profession in-depth, exploring the everyday duties of the construction manager and the role they play at the heart of successful construction projects. From workforce supervision to establishing vendor relationships to contractual law to forecasting and budgeting, you’ll emerge primed and ready to step into this extraordinary industry with total confidence!
When studying for an advanced Construction Management - Diploma with Staff Training Solutions, every candidate enjoys the following benefits:
- The dedicated support and assistance of our exclusive team of tutors and industry professionals for successful course completion.
- All learning materials, documentation and digital textbooks provided as standard in the initial course price – no hidden extras or additional costs.
- 24/7 access to our advanced digital learning platform from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
- All courses are free from deadlines or time restrictions – study in your own time and at your own pace.
- The opportunity to earn an internationally-recognized qualification and watch your long-term career prospects expand and improve like never before.
Upon successful completion of Construction Management, you will benefit from an array of new skills, talents and knowledge including:
- A comprehensive understanding of the organisation of construction projects
- The confidence to handle the duties and responsibilities of the construction manager
- Essential estimating and budgeting skills for construction projects
- An understanding of preliminary investigation and site assessment works
- Professional expertise in the management of materials, equipment, storage, vendors, human resources and project finances
- The confidence to both create and work with legally binding contracts
- A strong awareness of the importance of quality control
- The honed knowledge and confidence to lead construction projects effectively and efficiently from start to finish
This intensive yet accessible Construction Management Diploma is delivered across 10 modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- Introduction to Construction Industry
- Planning of Construction Projects
- Cost Estimation in Construction Industry
- Preliminary Site Investigation for Construction
- Site organisation in the construction industry
- Equipment Planning in Construction Industry
- Equipment Management in Construction Industry
- Materials Management in Construction Industry
- Procurement and Storage Management in Construction
- Human Resource Management in Construction Industry
Who is this course for?
Studying for an advanced Construction Management Diploma comes highly recommended for anyone looking to establish themselves as a true leader in this dynamic and rewarding profession. By beginning with the basics and gradually guiding learners through the most important and complex industry issues, our top-level Construction Management Diploma is open to newcomers with no existing experience or expertise. We design our courses to be as accessible and flexible as possible, with absolutely no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about.
Study in your own time and at your own pace from anywhere in the world, with access to professional support from your own assigned tutor at all times. What’s more, all course materials are provided as standard and can be accessed 24/7 via our exclusive digital learning platform. Staff Training Solutions works hard to make it as easy as possible for every ambitious learner to both discover and reach their full potential.
Study today for a brighter tomorrow, with a little help from Staff Training Solutions!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our advanced Construction Management Diploma must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £95 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Upon successful completion of our Construction Management Diploma, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Assistant Project Manager
- Building Inspector
- Civil Engineer
- Construction Assistant
- Construction Coordinator
- Construction Engineer
- Construction Foreman
- Construction Manager
- Construction Supervisor
- Project Assistant
- Project Manager
- Site Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Will this enough to get my gold or black cscs card?
Dear Stephen, In the past, many of our students were granted CSCS cards based upon this qualification but quite recently CSCS refused some students for issuing these cards. You can contact CSCS directly to confirm whether they still accept ABC Awards' Level 4 course accredited under their Quality Licence scheme. On course completion students can claim endorsed certificate by paying £95 accreditation fee. There are £9 postal charges for the UK students and £15 for the non-UK students.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.