Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in Construction Management – Level 3
This excellent Diploma in Construction Management will give you the chance to understand the fundamentals of becoming a Construction Manager. The construction industry is huge, and it is in need of skilled and qualified individuals, so once you’ve completed this Construction Management course, you’ll be a desired candidate. The course covers interesting and necessary topics such as The Construction Project and Its Environment, and Theories Applicable to Construction Management. During this Construction Management course you’ll learn the role of a Construction Manager inside and out, so you’re prepared for the job.
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
What will I learn?
- Understand all of the various theories of Construction Management, so you can apply them to the role of a Construction Manager
- Gain an in depth introduction to Construction Management
- Understand the enterprise of Construction Management, and the working environment of a Construction Manager
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
2: Theories Applicable To Construction Management
3: The Construction Enterprise & Its Environment
4: The Construction Project And Its Environment
5: Construction Management Processes And Practices Applicable To Small Projects
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Diploma in Construction Management – Level 3.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Construction Development Manager
- Construction Manager
- Project Construction Manager
- Mechanical Construction Manager
- Construction Night Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.