Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Enhance your professional skills to a whole new level with the best-selling and award-winning Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course! Don’t waste time with poor quality training - study the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) and get an expertly-designed, great value training experience.
Learn from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career through the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) online training course.
The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) online training course is accredited by the CPD and provides 3 CPD points. Students can expect to complete this Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)training course in around 3 hours. You’ll also get dedicated expert assistance from us to answer any queries you may have while studying our Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course.
The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course, you will receive an instant e-certificate as proof of the comprehensive skill development and competency. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enrolling on this Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course.
With this comprehensive Construction Industry Scheme (CIS),you can achieve your dreams and train for your ideal career. The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)provides students with an in-depth learning experience which you can work through at your own pace to enhance your professional development. The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)covers everything you need in order to progress in your chosen career.
Enrolling on the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)will ensure that you land your dream career faster than you thought possible. Stand out from the crowd and train for the job you want with the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) program.
Tons of learners around the UK have taken this course to boost their knowledge and skill to work in the related field. This Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course is developed by industry experts and is packed with several information-rich modules to give you a proper understanding of this topic and accelerate your career.
Expert tutor support and 24/7 customer support are what you’re going to get with this premium quality Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course. You will get help and answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS).
You or your employer can easily verify your qualification by checking the validity of your certificate from our dedicated website.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The types of work that is covered by the CIS scheme carried out in the UK.
- The fundamental aspects of the CIS scheme, including the definition of a contract (written and verbal), Contractor, Construction Operation, Subcontractor and their responsibilities.
- The registration process for the Construction Industry Scheme.
- The three key factors that differentiate employees and contractors in the eyes of current UK law.
- The penalties involved in CIS and the appealing process.
- Different areas of disputes involved in CIS, including the use of trading names, and payment process to 3rd parties.
- The 3 main steps to the verification of the subcontractor’s process explained with relevant examples.
- Learn about the practical impact of CIS and the future of the CIS Scheme in light of the Reverse charge mechanism from 1 October 2020
- Explore the types of businesses that fall under the Construction Industry Scheme and the exceptions.
- Learn how to comply with the contractor’s obligations in accordance with the CIS.
- Learn how to calculate and make deductions from payments correctly with examples.
- Discover how CIS Returns work and how to claim them.
- Learn the importance of record-keeping and how to do it efficiently.
- Uncover the process of obtaining Gross Payment Status and how you could lose it.
- Find out about the 3 tests required for Subcontractors to pass to qualify for Payment Certificates.
- Learn how can you prepare your business in accordance with the CIS.
This Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) is designed by industry experts and will give you a thorough understanding of this topic. Our courses are designed with easy to understand modules that break down each topic and gives our learners proper training on the subject.
If you want to work in this sector and stand out from the rest of the competition, then our Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) is the perfect place to start.
We guarantee that you will gain relevant skill and will gain tremendous knowledge on the subject. And the professional qualifications that you achieve after completing the course will help you greatly in procuring a job in the relevant field.
Enjoy a pleasant learning experience with the Academy for Health & Fitness. Enrol in our Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) Today!
Skills You Will Gain after completing the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS):
- Payroll Management
- Account Management
- CIS Skill
- Legislative Skill
- Administrative Skill
- Contract Management
Course Curriculum: Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
Module 01: Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- Introduction to the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- Types of Work that are Covered by the Scheme
- Types of Businesses that are covered by the Scheme
- Definition of a Contract
- Construction Operations
Module 02: Coverage of the Construction Industry Scheme
- Construction Operations Included within the Scheme
- Non-construction Operations which are Excluded from the Scheme
- Exceptions to the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) for Contractors
- Legislations of the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
Module 03: Contractors and Registration for the Construction Industry Scheme
- Mainstream Contractors & Deemed Contractors
- Multiple Contractor Status
- What’s the Difference Between a Contractor and an Employee?
- How the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) Works
- Registering for the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
Module 04: Verification Process for Construction Industry Scheme
- Verification of the Subcontractors
- Examples of Verification Process
- Verification Reference Number
- Making Deductions from Payments
- Providing Documentary Evidence of a Deduction
- How to Calculate the Amount to Deduct
Module 05: The Construction Industry Scheme Returns
- CIS Returns
- Information Included in the CIS Monthly Return
- Amending Errors on Monthly Returns
Module 06: Record Keeping and Construction Industry Scheme(CIS) Certificates
- Gross Payment Status
- Record Keeping
- Providing Payment Certificates to Subcontractors
Module 07: Penalties Involved in the Construction Industry Scheme
- Penalties for Late Monthly Returns
- Penalties for Incomplete or Incorrect Monthly Returns
- Interest on Late Payment
- What should I do if I disagree with a Penalty?
Module 08: Miscellaneous Information- Construction Industry Scheme
- Disputes Involved in CIS
- Case Study: Operation Of The Construction Industry Scheme
- Miscellaneous of CIS Scheme
- Practical Impact of CIS
- Future of CIS Scheme
Once you have completed all the modules in the Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Show off Your New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it via online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
Who is this course for?
Is This Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) Course Right for You?
This Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course is ideal for anyone who’s interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) will help you get a strong understanding of the core concepts and will allow you to gain in-depth knowledge of the subject matter.
This course is suitable for everyone. There are no specific entry requirements and you can access the course materials from anywhere in the world.
There are no previous knowledge requirements for the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) program; this is open to anyone! Any learning enthusiast from anywhere in the world can enrol in this Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course without any hesitation.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Browse Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course 100% online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study at your own pace and earn an industry-recognised qualification with this Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)course.
This Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) will help you to kickstart or take your career in the relevant sector to the next level. It will help you achieve a position of respect and dignity and you will be able to get ahead of the competition. The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) will add significant weight to your CV and will help you in procuring jobs in the relevant sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.