Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
>>Black Friday Extended!<<
Only 12 Hours Left! Don't Let Black Friday Deals Slip Away – Enrol Now!
As the construction industry continues to grow, so does the demand for skilled workers who can navigate the intricacies of the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS). According to recent statistics, over 1.3 million construction workers are registered for Construction Industry Scheme (CIS), and this number is expected to increase in the coming years.
This Advanced Certificate in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) at QLS Level 3 course is
- Endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme
- Accredited by CPDQS (with 120 CPD points)
Key Topics to Be Covered in this Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- The types of work that are covered by the CIS scheme are carried out in the UK.
- The CIS scheme's fundamental aspects include the definition of a contract (written and verbal), Contractor, Construction Operation, Subcontractor, and their responsibilities.
- The registration process
- The three key factors differentiate employees and contractors in the eyes of current UK law.
- The penalties involved in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) and the appealing process.
- Different areas of disputes are involved in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS), including the use of trading names and payment processes to 3rd parties.
- The 3 main steps to the verification of the subcontractor’s process are explained with relevant examples.
- Learn about the practical impact of CIS and the future of the Construction Industry Scheme in light of the Reverse charge mechanism from 1 October 2020
This comprehensive course in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) covers everything from registration and verification to record-keeping and penalties, providing students with the knowledge they need to excel in this field. By the end of this course, learners will have a deep understanding of the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS), enabling them to confidently navigate this complex scheme.
Skills You Will Gain
- Payroll Management
- Account Management
- CIS Skill
- Legislative Skill
- Administrative Skill
- Contract Management
This Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) training can help you to accomplish your ambitions and prepare you for a meaningful career. So, join us today and gear up for excellence!
At the end of this Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course, you will:
- Explore the types of businesses that fall under the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) and the exceptions.
- Learn how to comply with the contractor’s obligations by the CIS.
- Learn how to calculate and make deductions from payments correctly with examples.
- Learn the importance of record-keeping and how to do it efficiently.
- Uncover the process of obtaining Gross Payment Status and how you could lose it.
- Find out about the 3 tests required for Subcontractors to pass to qualify for Payment Certificates.
- Learn how you can prepare your business with the CIS.
Take a step toward a brighter future!
Why Prefer Us?
- Earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme and another certificate accredited by CPD
- Get a free student ID card! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Innovative and engaging content.
- Free assessments
- 24/7 tutor support.
*** Course Curriculum of Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) ***
Here is the curriculum breakdown of ths Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course:
- Module 01: Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- Module 02: Coverage of the CIS
- Module 03: Contractors and Registration
- Module 04: Verification Process
- Module 05: The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) Returns
- Module 06: Record Keeping and Construction Industry Scheme(CIS) Certificates
- Module 07: Penalties Involved
- Module 08: Miscellaneous Information
Assessment Process of Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass the exam and achieve Quality Licence Scheme endorsed certificates.
After passing the Advanced Certificate in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) at QLS Level 3 exam, you will be able to request a certificate with additional cost that has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Who is this course for?
This Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course is ideal for anyone interested in this topic and learning more about it. This course will help you understand the core concepts and gain in-depth knowledge of topics like;
- Regulations regarding a permanent or temporary building or structure
- Civil engineering work like roads and bridges
- Preparing the site - for example, laying foundations and providing access works
- Demolition and dismantling
- Alterations, repairs and decorating
- Installing systems for heating, lighting, power, water and ventilation
- Cleaning the inside of buildings after work
In broad, this Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course is suitable for everyone. There are no specific entry requirements, and you can access the course materials from anywhere in the world.
You will not need any prior background or expertise to enrol in this course.
- Site Supervisor
- Contractor and Subcontractor
- Building Surveyor
- Site Manager
- Construction Worker
The annual pay in this industry will range between £25,000 to £55,000
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Does the CIS course cover the new Reverse charge? also, what are the 2 certificates that will need to be paid for at the end of the course?Answer:
Hello Eleanor, The new reverse charge is not covered in this course. There are two types of certificates a learner can obtain after completing the course are as follows: 1. Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme 2. Certification Accredited by CPD, CMA & IAOThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
CPDQS Accredited Certificate
Digital certificate - £10
Advanced Certificate in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) at QLS Level 3
Hard copy certificate - £89
Show off Your New Skills with a Certification of Completion
After successfully completing the Advanced Certificate in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) at QLS Level 3, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 89 GBP inside the UK
- 99 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
CPDQS Accredited Certificate
Upon finishing the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course, you need to order to receive a Certificate Accredited by CPDQS that is accepted all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes are:
- 29 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)