Diploma in Commercial Law (Level 7) (6 Months)
Payment option (A) - GBP £185 x 5 monthly instalments
Payment option (B) - GBP £462 x 2... Read more
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
- NUS card is available to purchase separately
Level-7 Diploma in International Commercial Law is a 120 credit qualification. It has been designed for learners who wish to progress to study a law degree but may not have the traditional entry qualifications usually required.
Learners who complete this qualification can progress to study at several UK Universities and other universities globally.
Although the qualification is primarily intended to support your progression to higher education, the introductory skills, knowledge and understanding that you will gain would be of use in various job roles in a legal setting, such as legal secretary or administrator, including those offered through school/college-leaver traineeships or fast-track programmes.
The Diploma will provide you with a firm grounding in terms of legal knowledge and understanding, alongside the opportunity to develop the academic and research skills you will need on an LLB or BA degree course in law.
With LSBR you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same Diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised Diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a diploma.
- Assessments via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
- European Union Competition Law :- 25 Credits
- Advanced Legal Research Methods :- 20 Credits
- International Company Law :- 25 Credits
- Law of International Trade :- 25 Credits
- International Banking Law :- 25 Credits
Who is this course for?
This qualification will suit you if you are planning to take a law degree but do not yet have sufficient, relevant attainment at Level 2 to meet the entry requirements for a higher education course.
- There are no formal requirements for specific prior qualifications or levels of attainment.
The legal knowledge, understanding and skills that the Diploma will have helped you develop will also prepare you to progress to Job.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.