Have you heard about the concept of cloud computing? The definition of cloud computing is that it is storing and the act of accessing the data from the internet instead of the computer. The fast-paced innovation is frequently the primary reason why IT businesses push to make more new developments that are accessible to the general client. This course will teach you how the technology of cloud computing is utilised.
Thprogressewhich massive cloud computing is an application that encourages the capacity of information, procedures data and holds setting on a focal server as required. It would imply that having the ability to comprehend cloud computing would enable for the businesses to concentrate on changes. It would be considered advantages of technology are and this course will also be able to teach you on how to measure your capabilities in cloud computing and if it is up for the standards of the new technology.
Why choose us?
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including videos tutorials.
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK.
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- You will have unlimited access to online learning platform in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 Months.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support.
- Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers via email.
Diploma in Cloud Computing
- What Is Cloud Computing?
- Benefits Of Cloud Computing
- Is Cloud Computing Really Secure?
- The Concept of Public Cloud
- The Concept of Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud and It’s Advantages
- Types of Cloud for Your Business
- Key Features of Cloud Computing
- How Cloud Computing Can Revolutionize Your Business?
- Wrapping Up
- Cloud Computing Complete Guide
- Cloud Services
John Academy: A Great Place to Learn for Everyone, Forever
Expert Authors: We select authors with expertise and experience of training professionals. Our authors are industry experts, academics, authors, face-to-face trainers or online trainers; most often they have a combination of these backgrounds
Engaging Content: Our succinct, bite-sized and business-focussed course materials are designed to deliver the most effective training for you. Each course is made up of modules, manageable learning chunks of text, images, videos and tasks.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- In addition to the course price there is an additional charge for certificate. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at the following price:
- Hard Copy by post - £39.00
- Soft Copy PDF via email - £24.00
Who is this course for?
- Employees of the business industry and other businessmen who want to learn how to become profitable through cloud computing.
- People who have an interest in Internet Marketing and Cloud Computing and how to effectively communicate with their potential clients through the web.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
The Diploma in Cloud Computing course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Marketing Managers
- Product Creators
- Top Executives
- Website Developer.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.