Diploma in Canvas Painting - CPD Certified & IAO Accredited
Painting is a medium of expression. People have been expressing their hidden feelings and emotions through spreading colours on the canvas. Diploma in canvas painting is designed for people who have basic knowledge and skills in drawing. This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills you require before creating any painting piece. It will teach you about the uses of the different kind of water colours, oils, acrylics etc. it will also introduce you to the different brushes that are used for painting.
Why choose us?
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including videos tutorials.
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK.
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- You will have unlimited access to online learning platform in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 Months.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support.
- Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers via email.
- Painting 101
- Understanding Paints
- Choosing Your Brushes
- Color Your World
- Light Sources in Painting
- What type of painter are you?
- Choosing A Subject
- Setting Up Your Studio
- Art Supply Resources
- Clean Up Time
- Free Art Lessons
- Take Care of Your Creation
- Pay Attention to Detail
- Enjoy Your Subject
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Art Schools
- Museums of Fine Art
- One Final Word
John Academy: A Great Place to Learn for Everyone, Forever
Expert Authors: We select authors with expertise and experience of training professionals. Our authors are industry experts, academics, authors, face-to-face trainers or online trainers; most often they have a combination of these backgrounds
Engaging Content: Our succinct, bite-sized and business-focussed course materials are designed to deliver the most effective training for you. Each course is made up of modules, manageable learning chunks of text, images, videos and tasks.
Assessment and Certification:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and the results will be given to you immediately. Before sitting your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £24 for a PDF copy and £39 for an original print copy sent to you by post.
Who is this course for?
Who is the course for?
- For all creative individuals who are interested in canvas painting.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- People who are willing to run Private workshops and classes.
- Become a conventional canvas painter.
- Work at fine art museums.
- Painting artist
- Interior designer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.