Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in Business Law
If you would like to enter the profession of Business Law then this is the course for you. Our Business Law course has been created by experts within the industry and will guide learners through the fundamentals of Business Law. Understand the basis of business, how they are operated, the legal concepts which form businesses, and the main structures of business.
The modules are set out in a comprehensive and easy-to-understand format and cover helpful topics such as corporate structure, operations, and responsibilities. Overall, the course is extremely informative and will give learners a sound knowledge of Business Law.
Our courses are comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence so you can secure your qualification.
- Brochure - download
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
1 . Corporate Structure
2 . Corporate Management
3. Corporate Responsibilities
4 . Business Plan
5. Raising Funds
6. Corporate Operation
7. Labor Matters
8 . International Trade
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded “Diploma in Business Law”.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
This course has been designed for learners who hope to work in business law.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having experience and good academic background will be an advantage to study this course.
- Learners should be ages 18 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course could help you to become any of the following:
- Corporate Attorney
- Corporate Counsel
- Finance Analyst
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Will the course fee covers certificate,transcript and hard copy certificate and postal service to the student?
Hi, The course fee does not cover the things that you have mentioned. In order to get your hard copy you will have to purchase it separately, as well as the postal service. What we can do is to discuss with our sales team and see if we can get a discount on the from the e certificate and the transcript. If you are interested please contact the CSR Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is this price covered an online certificate? If not. How much to get the certificate ?
Kindly note that the learners who successfully complete the course will get E-Certificate and if you require hard copy version it will cost 28£ with postal charges.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi i would like to know what level is this diploma?
Kindly note that there is no specific level for this Diploma. This Diploma consists of 12 CPD points.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.