The Diploma in Business and Marketing Strategy is a Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) equivalent Level 7 qualification. It is designed to offer learners without prior marketing experience the knowledge and skills they need to be operationally effective in a career in the Marketing field. For those learners that do have prior experience in Marketing and who also possess a professional qualification, the pathway through this programme will develop their professional competence.
The aims of this programme will allow learners to:
- Gain a sound and coherent foundation in marketing, such that they will be able to define and execute practical marketing interventions that exist in professional practice
- Synthesize and critically evaluate theoretical frameworks of strategic marketing, business ethics, design and innovation as applied to marketing
- Demonstrate an understanding of the practical value of these frameworks in a range of strategic business situations
- Create frameworks for understanding and analysing marketing processes indiverse organisational types, encountering different and changing marketing environments
- Develop practical research and analytical capabilities in the context of market/driven strategy, and in particular in the formulation of value propositions in provider/customer relationships
- Review, modify, synthesize and apply transferable marketing concepts and skills in the management of product and market development, in particular from the strategic perspective
- Critically assess market-sourced data and information from a variety of organisations and use this for strategic marketing and decision making
- Evaluate a variety of creative approaches to product and service design, creativity and innovation that may contribute to organisational wealth
The Diploma in Business and Marketing Strategy is designed for learners who have gained a considerable degree of subject knowledge and proficiency from undergraduate studies, experience within the workplace, or both. The approach to study is essentially one of self-direction, critical reflection and exposure to management situations and problems. Assessment strategies in the units have been designed to allow students to evidence practical skills of data management and manipulation, synthesis of ideas in application, and to communicate outcomes to others in different marketing situations.
The learning outcomes will be achieved by the use of the following learning and teaching methods and strategies:
- Learning and teaching situations such as lectures, tutorials and seminars
- Live and simulated case studies
- Personal and professional reflective practice and self-criticism
- On-line programme with student to faculty ratio of just 15:1
- L.S.I.B has world-class professors, derived from best institutions. Many of the professors also have hands-on experience as programmers/engineers in Software companies.
- State of the art £1 million Learning Management System (LMS) with 24 X 7 uptime.
- Fully recognized and globally accepted Degree.
- Our Course is most relevant and designed as per the needs and requirements of today businesses world over.
- With the advantage of studying on the job, any time and anywhere, you get cost advantage and same diploma which is given to full time students at the university campus.
Why choose this L.S.I.B ?
- Your qualification is recognized and accepted world over.
- Our curriculum helps you to develop critical thinking, exceptional management knowledge and cultural awareness.
- Experience on-line time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying any time and anywhere.
- Be part of an elite cohort of talented business students, and develop a valuable and influential global network using L.S.I.B on-line community.
Compulsory Units include:
- Strategic Management 20 Credits
- Strategic Financial Management 20 Credits
- Marketing Management in Practice 20 Credits
- Global Marketing 30 Credits
- Marketing for SME, Charity and the Public Sector 30 Credits
Total Credits: 120
The CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) Professional Diploma in Marketing Or:
- An honours degree in a cognate discipline, normally at a minimum of lower second class honours.
- Holders of other awards, including those from non-UK universities, will be considered on the equivalence of their qualifications Or:
- A minimum of five years managerial work experience in a Marketing or Business Managerial role
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.